26: Someone Call 911

~9:30am~

(Tom's POV)

I wake up to Haz coming into my room yelling.

"Tom! Tom! Wake up! We know where Y/n is!" He yells.

I jump up, "seriously?"

"Yes!"

We both run to the rest of group who are standing in the kitchen.

"Hurry up! Get ready we're about to leave." Sami tells me.

I nod and run back to my room. I quickly change, use the bathroom, grab my phone and leave.

We all jump into my car together.

Mai hands me her phone and I plug it into the charger in my car so it won't die again. It has the directions on it so we know how to get there.

It's about a three hour drive there. Normally a car ride this long would be fun but this time we are all too stressed out.

No one is talking and I know all of us are silently praying that we can get Y/n back. What else are we supposed to think?

~three hours later~

I pull to an barn-looking building. It's black and on a dirt road. I don't know how Luke found this place.

Everyone gets out of the car, we all look at each other anxiously. I start walking to the door and they follow. We are right in front of the door when we hear a scream from inside.

Y/n

My breath starts the quicken as I ball my hands into fists.

"Mate, keep it together. We're going to help her, it's okay." Haz whispers and I nod.

I gently push one of the huge doors open but it makes a loud squeaking sound.

"What the hell?" I hear a man's voice say from inside. "Don't worry I'll be back sweetie."

He calls her sweetie and I want to puke. I just calm my breath and wait for him to get here.

He comes into view with a furious look on his face. He has some blood on his shirt and I swallow. He's tall, but not super tall, at least 6 foot. He's holding a knife with blood on it.

When he sees me he drops the knife and runs towards me. He throws a punch but I dodge it and hit him instead. Haz runs over and punches him in the stomach.

He is able to get one good hit at me but it doesn't do much. Haz and I are still beating his ass. Harry comes over to help and the two girls are left standing there shocked.

"Go." Haz says. "Go get Y/n, we can take him."

I signal for Sami and Mai to follow me and we head to where Luke came from. I enter the room and look around, I then see Y/n sitting on the ground against the wall.

She had blood and bruises all over her and she has her eyes closed. I rush over to her and drop to my knees.

"Hey baby, you ok? It's me, it's Tom." I say softly to her.

She slowly opens her eyes and looks at me. "Hi baby."

I smile and gently hug her. I don't want to hurt her even more. She gets some blood on my shirt but I don't even care.

"You ok?" I ask.

"M-my arm." She says and slowly lifts up her arm. There's a big cut along her forearm.

"Oh my god." I quickly take off my shirt and wrap it around her arm. It's the only thing I have right now and I don't want to take any chances waiting to get a real bandage.

Sami and Mai run over, "We need to call an ambulance...and the police for the maniac that did this to you." Sami says.

"No, no, I'm ok." Y/n says softly.

"Can you stand up?" I ask.

She doesn't say anything, just sits there staring at the ground.

I start rubbing her back, "Why don't you want us to call an ambulance Love?" I ask her softly.

"I... I don't know." She says and I know she's lying. I don't want to push her into telling me so I nod my head.

"Call an ambulance, and someone to arrest Luke please." I say to Sami. She nods and pulls out her phone. She walks away and talks quietly.

I turn back to Y/n, "it's going to be okay, I promise."

"This is all my fault." She says and I shake my head.

"No, baby, you did nothing wrong. Nothing. It was my fault for not keeping a better eye on you." I say.

"I mean the reason he was after me in the first place. It's my fault."

"Darling you never did anything wrong, he's just crazy. But we're going to make sure he doesn't come after you again." I reassure her.

"Thank you."

"Of course darling, you mean so much to me. I never stopped thinking about you after Luke got you."

She looks up at me and opens her mouth to say something, but Sami runs over and interrupts her.

"Ok the so the police and the ambulance will be here in about 5 minutes." Sami tells us.

"Thanks Sami." I say. She nods and goes over to Mai. That's when I notice that Mai hasn't said anything this whole time.

"Mai-"

"Shut up!" She whisper-yells, "Do you hear that?" She asks pointing to where Haz and Harry should be beating up Luke.

I shake my head because I honestly don't hear anything.

"Yeah, nothing. Do you think Luke took them both down?" As Mai asks this we hear footsteps coming towards us. I can't tell if it's two different footsteps or just one.

We all exchange scared glances at each other but I think Y/n is the most terrified.

The footsteps get even louder and Mai moves towards the front of the room where the steps are headed. I shake my head no at her but she ignores me.

"Guys we—" Haz says as he comes around the corner but Mai punches him in the face.

When Mai realizes it was Haz she puts a hand over her mouth.

"What the hell was that for?" He asks.

"I'm so sorry I thought you were Luke." She says and Haz glares at her.

Harry starts laughing like crazy when he sees Haz rub his nose from how hard Mai hit him.

"Tom, why are you shirtless in a room with three girls?" Haz asks and I hear Y/n let out a small laugh.

I point to Y/n's arm and Haz nods.

"Ok so where is Luke right now?" I ask.

"Knocked out on the floor." Harry says nonchalantly.

"Ok."

Just then we hear police sirens.