48: Epilogue + Author's Note

(Your POV)

June 26, 2019

~The day Spider-Man: Far From Home premieres~

My alarm ringing fills the quiet apartment and I reach to turn it off. I try to get out of bed but Tom pulls me back down into his chest.

"Tom we have to get ready." I say as I play with the hair at the back of his head.

"Five more minutes please." He whines and I sigh.

"Baby, last time we slept in we were almost late to an interview." I tell him and he groans.

"Please??"

"Today is the premiere! We need to get there early." I say.

"Fine." He lifts his head up and we get out of bed.

Since me and Tom have started living together, he always convinces me to cuddle with him some more before we have to get up. His adorable brown puppy dog eyes are almost always able to win me over, but today we have to make it to the premiere, so that means no sleeping in.

I change into the dress Lillian told me to wear, she said it matches Tom's suit. I have no idea what Tom's suit looks like though, he told me that he wanted to surprise me, so I also decided not to show him what I was wearing. I slip on the dress, do my hair, and put on some makeup. I decided to put on more makeup than I usually do because this premiere is a big deal and I want to look nice.

(The dress)

"Tom! I'm ready!" I say from inside the bathroom.

"Ok darling, now hurry up and get out here! I've been waiting to see this dress for a while now." He says from our bedroom.

I open the door and smile at Tom. His eyes are wide as they travel down my body.

"Do you like it?" I ask worried when he doesn't say anything.

"Do I like it?" He repeats as he stands up, "baby you look gorgeous." He smiles at me.

I let out a sigh of relief, "thank you."

He nods his head and gives me a quick kiss. "What do you think of my suit?" He asks as he steps back so I can see.

(His suit)

"Very sexy." I admit.

"Oh?" He smirks.

"Yup."

He walk back over to me and places his hands on my waist,

"You're going to get all the ladies wearing that." I say and put on a hand on his chest.

"Why would I need all the ladies when I have you?" He asks I blush.

He pulls me into a hug and I place my head in the crook of his neck.

"We should get going." I say after we stand there for a moment.

"Yeah," He says and lets go of me. "Let's go." He smiles and take my hand.

When we get outside there's a car waiting to pick us up. We're lucky that no paparazzi were there to see us before the premiere.

~Outside the premiere~

The car stops and I can hear all the people screaming. I start to get really anxious and when Tom starts to open the door I stop him by grabbing his arm.

"Tom I don't know if I can do this." I say and he turns to me with a concerned look.

"Look at me princess," he says as he takes my hands in his, "you can do this, I know you can. I wouldn't have asked you come with me if I didn't think you would be able to handle it. They'll love you, all you have to do is pose for a few pictures and answer some questions. They know we're together and I'll be right next to you the whole time. Ok?" He tells me and tucks a piece of hair behind my ear.

"Ok." I answer and smile at him. He gives me a quick peck on the lips as we step out of the car hand-in-hand.

The screams get even louder and I'm still slightly anxious. Tom gives my hand a reassuring squeeze before we continue to enter the premiere.

It wasn't as bad as I imagined and Tom was with me the whole time. He would occasionally ask me if I was okay, it was small but I still really appreciated it.

All of the questions the interviewers asked were normal questions. I don't even know what I was so worried about in the first place.

Before I know it, the premiere is over and Tom and I are going to the after party with the rest of the cast. We are the last people to get there and Tom stops me before we walk in.

"Y/n wait." He says I stop. Tom holds both my hands and he take a deep breath.

"Y/n, every moment I spend with you I realize how much I need you in my life. You mean the world to be and I would never forgive myself if I left you again, so I want to show you how much I mean that."

"Tom, what are you doing?" I ask confused, he ignores my questions and continues talking.

"I don't know if this is the best place to do this," he pulls something out of his back pocket and gets down on one knee. He opens the small box and there's a beautiful ring, I cover my hand over my mouth in shock.

"Y/n Y/m/n Y/L, will you marry me?" He asks and tears begin to fill my eyes.

I nod my head barely being able to form words, "y-yes."

Tom smiles and slips the ring on my finger before engulfing me in a huge hug. I wrap my arms around his neck as tears continue to fall down my cheeks. Tom loosens his grip around me to look at my face,

"These are happy tears right?" He asks and I laugh while nodding my head. He kisses my forehead and hugs me tight again.

"I love you."

"I love you too."
———————————————

Author's Note

Sorry if this story sucks I wrote it when I was 12 and finished it when I was 13 😳. (That tells you that I've spent too much time on Wattpad) Thank you so much for taking time to read this story. I wrote this not thinking I would get to almost 6k reads! This has really inspired me to keep writing and I already have ideas for my next Tom Holland x reader story. It's going to be pretty sad and emotional but I also like to include humor in my stories too.

When I do start posting that story I will put it here, but for now I'm still brainstorming and making notes.

(Edit: it will be called "Tired of Fighting" I have already starting writing it but I will probably start posting them in a few weeks idk. It's a Tom Holland x reader AU)

(New edit: It is posted and finished!)

Love you all! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

-Catelynn

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚 {𝐓𝐨𝐦 𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫} 🎉