27: The Hospital

(Your POV)

I hear the sirens and my heart starts to quicken.

Tom must've noticed because he starts to rub my back again. "Can you guys go talk to them? I'm going to stay here with Y/n."

They nod and walk out of the room.

Tom turns back to me and gives me a soft smile. "Everything going to be ok my love."

I nod my head but I notice my eyes starting to get heavy. "T-Tom, I think I'm going to pass out." I say.

"Just keep your eyes on me ok? Keep your eyes open." He says and I look at him.

It's getting harder and harder to keep my eyes on him and I just want to sleep...

"Hey." Tom lifts my chin up to look at him again.

My eyes start to close again and I faintly hear Tom yell for help.

"Y/n, Y/n, you gotta stay with me." He says but I can only get my eyes open for a second to see people in white suits coming in with a stretcher.

Everything gets blurry and I feel people lift me up. They lay me down on something that's just so comfortable. That's the last thing I remember before I go unconscious.
———————————————
~At the Police Station~

(Tom's POV)

The police start questioning us but the only I can thinks about is Y/n. I haven't seen her since they took her to the hospital and they refused to tell me anything until the police finished questioning us.

I answer all the questions honestly and I know everyone else is too. We all know it was Luke that did this. After about an hour of being at the police station we can finally leave.

I drive us all the the hospital and basically run through the doors.

I go up to the lady at the front.

"Hello." I say.

"Hello, what can I help you with?"

"I'm here to see Y/n L/n." I say.

"Ok, what's your name?"

"Tom Holland."

She types something on her computer. "Do you have any relation to her?"

"Uh yes, I work with her and she is my girlfriend. Over there," I point to Mai and Sami, "are her two best friends since grade school. Behind them is my best friend and my brother."

"Ok, she is in room 216." She says.

"Thank you." I say and we all leave to go find her room.

There's an elevator that we have to go up to get to her floor. I impatiently press the button and tap my finger on my arm as the elevator goes up.

The elevator stops and I step out before the doors even open all the way. I fast walk down the hallway looking for room 216.

213,

214,

215,

216!

I stop walking and look back to rest of the group. I was pretty far ahead of them and I didn't have any patients.

I grab the door handle and slowly turn it. When I look inside I see Y/n laying in the hospital bed with a nurse near her.

"Oh, hello." The nurse says.

"Hi." I say.

"You must be Tom. Y/n is resting now, she lost some blood but she will be ok." The nurse says. I nod my head and smile. She does the same and then walks out. I walk closer to Y/n and sit down in one of the chairs.

Just then Haz, Harry, Mai, and Sami walk it.

"Is she ok?" Haz asks.

"Yeah, the nurse said she lost some blood but she is ok. She's just resting now." I say and Haz nods his head.

We all sit done and quietly hope that Y/n will wake up soon.
———————————————
~Two hours later~

I'm still sitting next to Y/n, but not the whole group is here.

We found a hotel nearby where we can stay the night. Harry, Mai, and Sami all went back there. I understand why and I don't blame them. These chairs are uncomfortable and being in a hospital doesn't really give you the best feeling.

Being around so many people that are hurting and sad can really mess with your head.

Haz and I are still sitting here waiting for her to wake up. A nurse has come in every once in a while but other than that we haven't done anything.

"Hey Mate, you hungry? We haven't eaten anything since the restaurant." Haz says.

Haz and the rest of the group are probably starving. Harry, Mai, and Sami probably already ate something. I'm not hungry at all and I don't understand why.

"Yeah." I lie.

"Do you want to go grab something real quick." He asks and I look back at Y/n.

"I don't know, I want to be here when she wakes up." I tell him.

"Ok. Well I could get us something and bring it back here." He offers.

"Thanks mate." I say.

He puts a hand on my shoulder and stands up. "No problem, make sure to call if she wakes up."

"I will."

Haz nods and walks out of the room. Now it's just me and Y/n. The last time we had a true moment alone to ourselves was yesterday at work in my trailer.

That was before I had to worry about losing her. I thought that everything was going well. I thought everything was finally fitting into place.

I guess that's just the sick and twisted way the universe works.

Y/n has been through horrible things because of Luke. She finally got away from him and was moving on. Now, when everything was going just the way she wanted it to, she had to be reminded of those horrible memories. She even had to relive them in the worse way.

I try to shake those thoughts out of my head. I need to think brighter thoughts.

I reach over and hold Y/n's hand. Her hand is slightly cold but her hands were always cold.

After about fifteen minutes I start to feel Y/n's grip on my hand tighten. I look up to see her eyes fluttering open. She looks around before looking at me. When we make eye contact she smiles. I smile back at her.

"Hi baby." She says.

"Hello princess."