45: Reunite

(Your POV)

The rest of the day goes on Tom doesn't stop smiling at me whenever he finishes filming a scene. He just looked so happy, he was laughing a lot more and it warmed my heart. His smile has to be one of my favorite things about him, it's perfect.

Right now they are filming the last scene of the day, and I'm starting to get really tired. We should have finished half an hour ago, but here we are.

They finally call it a wrap and Tom comes over to me, "hello darling."

"Hi," I yawn.

"You tired?" He says with a little laugh.

"No, why would you think that?" I laugh too.

"Ok whatever, but I was wondering if you, Sami, and Mai would like to come over to my, Haz, and Harry's hotel just to like hang out. I know you and me haven't been dating that long, like a few hours, but it will be good to catch up and stuff." He says and rubs the back of his neck.

"Uh yeah, I'll just have to ask Mai and Sami but I'm pretty sure they'll say yes."

He smiles, "Ok, come over anytime after you get back to the hotel."

I nod my head, "Ok see you then."

"See ya." He kisses my cheek and walks away.

I smile to myself and stand there for a moment before walking out to the parking lot. The driver takes me and a few other people back to the hotel. On the way there I text Sami and Mai.

(Over text)

Y/n: Me and Tom are dating again!

Sami: Yes!!!!

Mai: yay! But if he ever hurts you I will fucking kill him

Y/n: umm...ok

Sami: haha I'll join

Y/n: ok, but he asked if we would like to go over to his, Haz, and Harry's hotel to like catch up and stuff

Sami: yeah that sounds fun

Mai: I'd love to see Haz again

Y/n: omg Mai

Mai: what I'm just saying

Y/n: no Mai, I forgot to tell you something

Sami: what

Mai: ??

Y/n: I may have told Haz that you liked him after all that drama back at the end of 2017

Mai: you did not

Y/n: what? He seemed kinda happy

Mai: wait, like actually?

Y/n: yeah

Mai: shit

Y/n: are you mad at me?

Mai: yes I'm going to kill you
Mai: no I'm kidding, it's fine, just please don't bring it up

Sami: 👍

Y/n: I won't

Mai: thank you

(Off Text)

The car stops at the hotel and I get out. I get to our floor and unlock the door, "Hey guys!" I say as I open the door.

"Hi!!" Mai says, her and Sami are sitting on Sami's bed. I smile and set my stuff down on the table near the door.

"Tom said we could go over at any time, you guys ready?" I ask.