💛 Instagram Live - Mark 💛

"Whaddup with it tho!!! I'm just playing- but hey ya'll!" I say to my live stream.

"What ya'll doing?" I asked the live.

diamonte.j -Where mark?

fakeasshoe_69 - You so pretty 💞

imbadkidmaceii - miss you best fran!!!!!!!

"He playing the game." I responded, "Awwwww thank you!" I smiled, "I miss you too Mae." I pouted. 

"We at Mac house ya'll, I'm bored..." I whined, I looked back at Mark who was all into the game not giving a damn. "I think I'm gonna find a new nigga because he ain't shit." I says, Mark look back immediately giving me a "don't play with me" look, I laughed. "say mane, why it gotta be all that?" he asked, "I'm just playin' bae." I said, I gave him a kiss and went back to live.

"I knew you was, you know this dick is powerful." Mark said, I busted out laughing.

Badkidjay - that's daddy's baby!!!!!

Unknown_234 - nigga, you ain't mike 🤣🤣🤣

Tha.BadKids_Editz - it's jay fa me 🤤

"I don't know why you laughing, you wasn't saying that last night when I was all up in them guts." he says, "Mark!!!" I whined, he started laughing. 

He looked away and went back to his game, "Markeith." I called his name out, he looked back and pointed the middle finger at the camera.

"you so mean." I said, he came over by me and sat me on his lap, "and what about it..." he said, I looked at him and made a stank face.

iambam23 - you sus! 🤣👀

badkids_fanpage - Mark gay mane! 😂

I was reading the messages when Mark started to kiss on my neck, licking my spot... "Mark... chill!" I whined, he ignored me and continued by sucking my spot, I gasped.

I pushed him off me aggressively, I was loving the feeling but I was on live... then I knew half of my fans was recording my live all the time.

I got up from off the bed when Mark slapped my ass, "Bae!!" I yelled, I started crying. He pulled me into a hug, I started laughing. "you play to damn much!" I pushed him off of me and walked back to phone.

"Dumb ass bitch!" I mumbled, he must have heard me because he turned around briskly and ran after me, I ran out the room running around somewhere for a hiding spot. I was lookingat my live while I was running away from Mark, I see the comments.

imbadkidmaceii - 😂

iambam23 - run bitch! runnn! ‍🏃‍♀️

imbadkidjay - I'm snitching...

I hid in the closet next to mac's room, It was so dark I couldn't see my life... I was breathing so fucking hard, that nigga hit my ass to hard da fucc you expect me to say?!

I looked down to my live see a bunch of comments coming in...

curlyhead_24 - Jay snitching on you too Mark....

badkids.fanpage - R.I.P Y/n 💔😂

Badkids.Editzz - let's make a shirt for her in memory ❤

I was still reading when the door open fast, I looked seeing Mark and my stomach went into my ass, "Ahhh!" I screamed and laughed, he grabbed and threw me over his shoulder and ran out Mac's room. We were the only ones there because Mac and Jaliyah went out somewhere, "Let me the fuck go Mark!!!" I yelled, he slapped me on my ass again making me scream.

"Stop doing that shit!" I told him, we finally got to his room and he threw me on the bed. "You stop playing with me." he says, he gripped me neck aggressively but, don't call me dumb but that shit turned me on... then he had on his chain which dangling in my face! 😍

I still had the phone in my hand, we both looked at the live and Mark said "Ight ya'll she leaving so, if you'll excuse me... I'm finna pound this pussy up!" he ended the live, I looked at him with a smile.

"Now, I'm bout to beat this pussy into next week." he says, I smiled and we shared a passionate kiss.

We had sex them whole 2 hours until Mac and Jaliyah came home...

Mac: Why the fuck it smell like sex in here?! 

Jaliyah: What ya'll was doing while we was gone?!

Jaliyah was smirking, she knew what we doing because she text my phone in them 2 hours.

Mark: 👀

Me: 👀

....