Waterpark 💦💦 - Bam Part 2

Mac: Ight ya'll so we heading to the waterpark ya'll ready???!!!!!

EVERYONE: YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

About 20 minutes later, I fell asleep and so did everyone else. I sat all the way in the back of the van laying wit my blanket and food because we stopped for snacks and I paid for myself and my friends meaning Macei, Mirah, Kam and Dejah.

I had my phone next to me, I didn't even notice this nigga Bam laying next to me with his hands around my waist.

Mac: *whispers* Ight, so I check on everyone but, Y/n and Bam in the back of the van all hugged up, awww they so tute!!!!

Mac walks to the back of the van but, Jay, Mark, Macei and Dede up with Jay with a bottle of water in his hands.

Mac: Ready... 1, 2, 3!

Jay: WAKE UP BAM AND Y/N!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jay splashes all the water on us waking us out of our sleep...

Bam: come on mane!

Y/n: come on bruh! wait- who said you could come by me nigga, we ain't on them kinda terms.

Bam: *licks his lips* come on bae, you know I was by you.

Mac and everyone was all into our little conversation.

Y/n: first of all, I ain't ya bae! we stopped that shit when you picked your so-called cousin over me and second, get the fuck! because I ain't for that lovey dovey shit with you Bam.

Mac: OOOOOOO!!!!

Jay&Mark: AHHH!!!!!!!

Macei: let's not forget how you was all cheesed up when Bam had you smiling and shit when we was leaving and he grabbed you by your waist!

the boys - NOOO!!!!

Mykel: issa whole lotta salt in that water baby!!

Y/n: WHo?! let's not talked about relationships how you and Mykel break up every 24 hours Macei!

Macei: *laughs* Ight, u got me.

Mark: wait- so ya'll together or not?

Y/n: no! we ain't together!

Bam: mane! Ight bet.

Bam got up and went to the front by Jakari and Dede, while Macei and Mirah came to the back by me.

Mirah: girl, Bam mad at you! *laughs*

Y/n: fuck bam! he should have never chose that bitch over me and we would've still been together.

Macei: yea was saying that but, he been cut the bitch off.

Y/n: what! when did this happen?!

Mirah: about 4 months ago, bam found out how she really was and saying that he missed you and he was being agg all day, every day telling everyone one of us that.

Y/n: damn, but- Bam would have to show he want me still to get back on good terms like that plus... I miss that di-

I was speaking until Jay and Mark came back there by us bugging...

Jay: what ya'll doing?!

Macei: Nuthin! go by Aaliyah or something!

Mark: mane, you got my bro Bam mad Y/n!

Y/n: Mark shut up, how you stole Mya from him and nigga was mad at you but that's your boy!

Mirah&Macei - Right!

Jay: Ain't you cool with Mya, and she broke your manz heart?

Y/n: you in my business... don't do that!

Mac: Aww daddy's baby mad??

Bam: I really mess up mane, I'm go get her back though.

Mac: That's my boy!!! he don't like mens no more!!

Bam: say son! stop playin' wit me.

Mac: Who you talking to! I really bat you n here son! real talk!

Bam got quiet and started looking out the window.

---------------------------

It been 2 hours and we finally made it to the water park.

Mac: we finally made it to the waterpark!!!!!!!

Everyone: YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone got out the car, and I stayed with Macei and the girls while the boys was with everyone.

We went to go change and I had on 2 piece white bathing suit, we walked seeing the boys staring at me.

Jay: Bam, where she going with that?

Mark: Dawg, you just go let her do that?

Mac: da hell is you going with that on Y/n?

Y/n: look, I am 16 years old calm down!

Jay: What you got to say about that Bam?

Bam looked at me and I smirked knowing what I was doing...

Bam: she ain't my girl, I don't care.

He walked away from the group, my expression changed so quick.

Mac: Y/n you dropped something.

I looked at the ground trying to see what I dropped, I didn't see anything.

Mac: UR FACE!!!!! 

Me: Mmcht 

I walked away from the group, everybody was laughing. I thought Bam was going to say something like he always used to do when we was dating, To be honest I missed Bam and I wanted to make him jealous... I guess them 8 months changed how he really felt about me.

TBH....

I'm sorry ya'll Part 3 will be the Smut I promised....