🎥 ℕ𝕖𝕥𝕗𝕝𝕚𝕩 𝕒𝕟𝕕 ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕝 🎥 - Tray

A/N - I'm adding music to one of the scenes, this was inspired by one of my followers... you know who you are so comment!

------------------------------------------

Tonight, You and Tray are inside while it's raining at Mac's place, You both are under on of your covers. You both chilling in the living room on the sofa watching (Comment Ya'll favorite 90's hood movie) Before you guys came back home, you was out with ya'll friends so you didn't change after yo came home.

We upstairs to change, I guess the movie end because Tray screamed "Bae! what you wanna watch next?" "Just turn on something for right now!" you yelled back, you changed into something more comfortable.

You came back downstairs looking at Tray watch All American, you walked over to the couch and before could even sit down he started staring at you, "What you wearing?" He licked his lips a little bit, you snapped your neck at the his comment

You came back downstairs looking at Tray watch All American, you walked over to the couch and before could even sit down he started staring at you, "What you wearing?" He licked his lips a little bit, you snapped your neck at the his comment. "What you mean what I'm wearing?" I asked, he smiled and made a bit of a chuckle.

"Where you going with them tight ass booty shorts showing off your curves?" I smirked a little, I knew what I was doing at that moment. "I'm inside boy, ain't nobody here." I calmly said to him, he rolled his eyes playfully and laughed, You walked over to him and laid on top of him squirming around.

He groaned but for you not hear, but you heard him a laughed. "Bruh, Y/n chill." his voice was raspy which made you a little wet, you kept moving your leg around his well, you know... he groaned one more time before he flipped you over, now he was on top of you.

"You play too fucking much!" I bit my lip, he caught my expression next thing I know we start making out, he started moving down to my neck then my chest leaving his licks and bites there and it's amazing at the same because his lips are so craving, I started to moan as he gets closer to my 😻 and he I heard him chuckle. Soon, as he was about to move down there...

"Y/n!? Tray?! we back from the store" Dede yelled, we sat up quickly wiping our mouths and fixing ourselves like nothing happen. Dede, Mac and Bam walked in the living room giving us our snacks while Mac was looking suspicious.... "What was ya'll doing?!" he pointed at the both of us, Tray out his hands up in defense and I shook my head, "Uh-huh let me find out ya'll was doing something while we was gone.

"I'm going upstairs" you walked away, not even paying anyone attention. You walked upstairs in Tray's room turning on some on some music then laying down in his bed, next thing you hear footsteps walking upstairs then the door opened, you turned around to see Tray smiling at you... you smiled back at him and he closed the door walking over to you then laying on your stomach between your legs.

"You a'ight bae?!" Tray asked, you nodded and at that sudden moment your favorite song came on.

*TURN ON THE SONG AT THE TOP*

Your head was faced up to the ceiling, but eyes was closed, Tray was playing with your stomach while you we're resting your eyes. I guess, he started getting in his feelings so, he scooted up to me laying his head on my breast, "Boy, what you want?" you laughed, he ignored you.

He kissing me on your breast, down to your stomach then came back up to your face giving you a passionate kiss. "How about we finish what we started?" I nodded, he quickly took off his shirt.

I held onto his arms on the side, when I tell a bitch didn't let go! Tray hae that kinda body that's skinny but got muscles at the same time but not that much of muscle ya know? He had a 6-pack at least, that's how I like my mean so don't judge.

He S.L.O.W.L.Y pulled down my panties, he just started staring while licking his lips which made me kinda laugh "What nigga? You likin what you see? you said in a stunned voice, he laughed while still kissing you. 

"Juts let me do what I do and shut the fuck up before I beat your pussy into next year." he rolled his eyes, before we was about to start again!!!

"Tray Mac said-" 

"NIGGA GET THE FUCK OUT!!!" Tray screamed in embarrassmnet and anger.

"OOOOO TRAY GETTIN' SOME PUSSY, Y/N HE SMALL?" While Dede was laughing, Tray got off me and I pulled my shorts back up as he kicked Dede out the room.

"A'ight, A'ight I won't tell Mac tho and use protection don't wanna have Trayvon Jr running around here. " Dede said still laughing.

"NIGGA!" Me and Tray said in unison.

Tray closed the door behind him and walked back up to you, "Fuck... my bad Y/n, I didn't mean for it to happen like that." Tray kept trying to apologize, I'm gonna Dede ass.

"Bae, it's fine..." I gave him a kiss and we laughed.

"I'm mad I didn't get to get to beat that pussy up tho." He laughed, "Might as well use that pocket pussy you got." he looked over to me and gave me a blank face expression, I laughed and fell on the bed.

We laid back together until we heard.....

"NO THESE MOTHERFUCKERS NOT FUCKING IN MY HOUSE!!!!!!!!" Mac screamed.