Waterpark 💦💦 - Bam

THIS REQUEST WAS FOR @mxhtrio 

Today I'm going by Mac and my friends to go to a waterpark in Baton Rouge, Macei had texted me yesterday and told me about it, I went to get my hair by my auntie after we talked about it. But, the thing is... I hope Bam isn't there.

Bam is my ex, we haven't been together for the past 8 months. It was hard for me and him at the same time and I haven't seen him since, If Mac or anybody wanted to invite me... Bam couldn't be there. The reason why we broke up was because was one of his friends that was a girl wanted him and she tried to play with me so you know, I rocked her world in front of everyone one day and she felt played.

That's when Bam thought it wasn't cool for me to do that so, I was like if he gonna pick her side over me I wasn't gonna be with him anymore, so we broke up.

Y/n: Ight ma! I'm leaving with Macei love u! *hugs her*

Y/m/n: Alright, if you staying over there for the night get some clothes.

Y/n: I already have em'

Y/m/n: Oh ok, love u bye!

I ran out the door with my bag in my hand, I see Macei and Jaliyah in the car looking at me.

Jaliyah: Hey Ma!

Me: Hey Lili!

Macei: Hey Bestie!!

Macei got out the car and ran to my and hugged me, I jumped on her and starting laughing.

Y/n: Hey Mae!!!!!

Macei: I missed you! it's been 2 months!

Y/n: I know girl! I misses you too.

We was walking back to the car and Macei got in the back with me.

Jaliyah: you got your bathing suit?

Y/n: Yea, it's under my clothes...

I had put my bathing suit on under my clothes because I didn't feel like going in they nasty ass bathrooms and change. We drove back to my house and I see the white van infront of the driveway

Jaliyah: Ight ya'll come on!

Jaliyah, Macei and Me got out of the car and we see Mac and Runik filling up the car.

Jaliyah: Mac!!

Mac: What the hell you want Jaliyah!?

Jaliyah: Boy don't play with me! *hits Mac in the back of the head* look who's here.

Mac looks at me and smiles, he points the camera to me and macei.

Mac: Omg! is that Y/n? Hey pretty girl!

Y/n: Hey Mac! *hugs him*

Mac: Ight ya'll! you guys can see that Y/n is here and we finna get lit! ONNNN...

Macei&Y/n: GANG!!!!!!!!!!!

*Mac turns off his camera*

Mac: Come on I wanna show everyone you here!

Y/n: Ight

Me, Macei and Mac walked inside, We walked upstairs in his game room where everyone was. Mac turned back on his camera.

Mac: Aye everybody! look who's here...

Everyone: Y/N!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone came running up to me giving me hugs.

Macei: Ight! could ya'll let the girl breathe?!

Jay: Macei shut up! stop hating!

Macei: don't play with me jay! 

Mykel: Say son! don't play with my girl!

*I started laughing*

Bam: say! why ya'll all loud?!

*Everyone got quiet and looked at both of us*

Everybody: OOOOOO!!!!!

Mac: shut the hell up!

Bam: Wassup Y-Y/n...

Y/n: Hey Bam...

Mac: she coming with us to the waterpark today!

Everybody: YAY!!!!!!!

Mac: How you feel about that Bam?

*Mac pointed the camera his way leaving me embarrassed*

Bam: why you worrying bout how I feel?

Dede: he still want Y/n that's why he acting like that!

Everybody: OOOOOHHH!!

Runik: Swear da gawd!

Bam: Mane why ya'll lying?!

Mark: Mac! he was talking about the other day saying "mane I really miss my girl"

Mac: NOOO!!!!!!!!

*Bam started smirking*

Mac: how you feel about that Y/n?

Y/n: I mean... it's been 8 months he'll have to show me if really want me.

*bam started making them pretty boy faces*

Jay: my boy really like that!! YEAH!!!!

*Everyone was laughing*

Mac: Ight ya'll! you see Y/n is back and Bam trying get back with her? Do she still want him- I DON'T KNOW?? but we finna get lit ONNNNN....

Everyone: GANG!!!!!!!!!!!

Mac: Y/n come with me, we going to the game room."

Y/n: Ight...

Macei: I wanna come!

Mirah: Me too!

Mac: Ight come on!

In the Game Room....

Mac: so what's up with you and Bam?

Y/n: I... I don't know...

Macei: girl why you lying?! you kno u still want Bam

Mac: *drinks water* issa whole lotta salt in that water baby!

Y/n: No I don't!

Mirah: Yes you do! we be on the phone with you and you be saying "I want my bam bam back!"

Mac: NOOOO! Y/N

Part 2?

They will be a part 2 which will be a smut, btw they are all 16, and 17