"Dada" - Jay 💘👶🏾

"Mommy!" my 4 year old cried, "Yes Taye?"

"When dada coming home?" He says crying, Jay has been away for 2 days out of town and me and my son has been missing him like crazy.

"I don't know Taye but I miss him too." I poured, I was laying down in my bed while he cuddled in my chest.

"Can we call him?" He stared, he stop crying but you can see tears falling down his cheek.

"Yeah" I smiled, I searched through my phone and saw #1🤎🔒

I gave it to rings and it says connecting...

I gave the phone to Taye.

"Hello?" Jay says through the phone, I bit my lip and smiled. Damn he sound so fine 🥵

"Hello, dada?" Taye puts his head on the phone, I laughed.

"Tay Tay, wassup dawg?" Jay laughed.

"Heyyy" my baby sung, I bit my nails while they were taking on the phone, it so cute watch them.

"What you doing man?" Jay asked Taye.

"Watching Tv with mama." He smiled.

"Oh, I'll be home soon Taye." He looked through the phone at Taye while he was about to cry.

Daddy's boy....

"Ok, I luh you 🥺" He whined.

"Luh you too bro, hand the phone to your mama." Jay had told Taye, he handed me the phone and laid on my chest as he watched Tv.

"hello?" my soft voice says to Jay.

"Hey mamas."

"Hey Jonathan" I said, calling him by his government.

"Hey Y/f/n" I gave him a death stare because I don't like when he calls me my full name.

He laughed, I watched as he played the game and I played with Taye hair.

"What you up to today?" He asked me, "nothing, just figured I watch tv today with Taye while your in Baton Rouge." I explained to him, he smacked his lips.

"I'll be back soon mamas, don't worry." He smiled, showing his braces.

"Whatever u say Jay." I laughed, we stayed on the phone until I fell asleep while he played the game.

————

6:34pm

A knock came from the door as I wake up, Taye wasn't by me. "Taye?" I groaned, stretching out as I flopped out of my bed.

"Tayvion? I yelled, I hear the front door opened and I knew it was Taye.

"Taye don't open the door that could be anybody!" I ran to the front door.

"So I'm just anybody?" Jay smiled, I gasped and ran to him. "Daddy!" Taye screamed, we both hugged him while he had Taye in his arms.

"I miss y'all." Jay said to us, he still had me by my waist.

"I see you finally decided to come home." I smiled, "I needed to be back home with my son and my wife." I scrunched my face.

"Dada? your forgetting about someone." Taye folded his arms and I laughed.

"Oh yeah! can't forget about my princess." he looked down at my 4 month belly and kissed it.

"I'm sorry baby." he came back up to my face and pecked my lips twice.

"Mmhm, Ok Jonathan." He smacked my ass as I walked back to the bedroom, I winced a little in pain.

We all laid in our king size bed, snuggled up as the rain hit the windows.

"So, what we watching?" Jay asked, "Can I pick Dada, Mommy?"

"Sure Tay Tay." We laughed, me and Jay looked at each other and smiled.

I came to realize that I actually had a baby with my best friend of 14 years and is pregnant again with his daughter.

Crazy what love does 💘

————

Hope y'all enjoyed! 🤍