Locker Room Sex - Bam

This imagine was inspired by Truelife Stories

Y/n

"Where the hell is?" He told me to meet him in the boys locker room about thirty minutes ago, so where the fuck is he? I finally heard the sounds of footsteps, and expecting my boyfriend Jordan to show up, I saw Bam standing there, I see his eyes pierce to mine.

"Girl, what you doing here?" Bam asked, slipping off his shirt as he continued to turn the shower on. "Oh hey Bam, "I-I waiting for Jordan, have you seen him somewhere?" Jordan has been on the basketball team beyond the time I been with him.

Basketball has been his number one priority; losing a game causes him to have a attitude which creates angry sex with him but, to be honest... he ain't hitting on anything. winning a game a night out partying with my best friend Macei and everyone else. I had gotten pissed off because although I did love him with my life and supportive as hell of where he was getting with basketball, he had cheated on me with Macei and some other girls.

I forgave Macei because she's my best friend and she promised me she would never do it again, Although, he recently did it again but, I forgave him as always.

"Hello?" Bam said waving his hand in the front of my face as I fallen into a trance, staring at his skinny sculpted chocolate flawlessly body.

Bam and I became friends when we started high school, we easily became friends. He was the point guard of the team, he's always checking the team which makes him the most important person on there, without Bam... they wouldn't be shit. Me and Jordan met through Bam because they we're both best friends.

It feels so wrong to say but, I've thought of Bam in ways I shouldn't. He was my boyfriend's best friend, it was fucked up for me to think like that. When it comes to look, it's hard for me to choose. But, when it comes to a personality, Bam has a one like no other.

He can be goofy when he wants and want to flirt when he wants. He can also got a pretty tough side to him, his personality is outgoing which perfectly matches with mine. 

"Y/n your staring-" "Do you got a girl?" I asked, cutting him off. I bit my lip slightly, waiting for him to answer me. "Um, no... why?" He asked, a puzzled expression on his face, I smirked to myself, backing away from him. I locked the door to the locker room, making my way to Bam.

"Why don't we a game?" I asked, a seductive tone raking over my voice. "What game you talking bout?" He asked, his hands gripping my hips as I got closer to him. "Truth or Strip" I licked my lips, biting them instantly. The steam coming from the shower gave a muggy feeling in the room.

"You really love him?" Bam asked, I scoffed at the question, I begin to lift my shirt and slipped my shirt off, I threw it somewhere on the bench. "Your turn Brandon." I said, folding my arms in the front of my chest. He instantly removed his gym shorts, tossing somewhere with my clothes.

After that, Bam had grabbed me, holding my body as he shoved my against the locker. My legs dangled against his waist, my hands to the back of his head as our lips moved sloppily against each other.

-------------------------

"Fuck! r-right t-there" I cried out as he repetitively hit my g-spot . "It feels so fucked up I'm doing this" He said, his words coming out with every thrust. I cut his sentence off, completing it "But it f-feels s-so good auahh!" The cold concrete wall made me arch my back.

I nearly screamed from the pleasure I was getting, instantly shutting my mouth when I felt Bam hand over it. "Y/n you in here?" I heard Jordan voice. "Nah, its me dude!" Bam said, continuing to thrust. "U saw my girl?" I bit on onto his collarbone to keep my ass quiet.

"No! she probably left!" He looked so damn fine, I didn't care what was gonna happen, I just didn't care anything right now except getting fucked until I can't walk. "Thanks bro!" Jordan left the locker room, making me let out a trapped moan.

"H-how he got in?" I asked, my nails creating red marks on his back. "K-keys... fuck!" he said, letting out a breath as he rested his forehead against the crook of my neck.

--------------------------

Bam's POV

"Good game today." Jordan said, he dapped me off and his towel resting around his neck. I turned around to grab my clothes out my duffel bag, "Damn nigga, what you got some pussy last night?" He said, talking about Y/n nail marks on my back. "Yeah, I did." I said, smirking. Little does he know, I fucked his precious girlfriend in the same locker room.

I hope ya'll enjoy this imagine, please vote and don't forget to ask for request!