😻 No Dick December 😻- Dede

🔞For MATURE AUDIENCE ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🔞

"Mane! why you making participate in the bullshit!" I asked my boyfriend, letting out a big sigh. I rested my head on Dede's chest as we sat in his room watching Netflix.

"let's not forget how you wanted me to participate in November right?" he asked me, I felt his head move so I knew he was looking at me but I stayed quiet, "Oh a'ight." he says, It's been 17 days in the month and I craving for this nigga to fuck my guts out! 17 days without sex, I've been going crazy.

It was easy for me in the beginning but, now it's been the past 10 days my pussy has been throbbing like crazy, I know ya'll like why don't you finger yourself? I don't ever finger myself because it ain't that good when Dede does it, I need some dick NEOW!!!!!!!!

"It's fun mamas, If you win you have some all the time next month." I shook my head, I took my head off his chest just staring at him.

"But, bae.... I want some dick NEOW!!!!!" I whined, he laughed like something was funny when I'm really serious! "bruh, let's just try this for the time being, we can wait the month going by fast anyways..." he told me, I rolled my eyes and laid back down on his chest.

I took the remote and search for some for a movie, I put on 365 days, multiple sex-scenes and what-not, Dede really won't be easy to watch this considering I was already horny as fuck... 

The movie started.... I pushed his pants down a little rubbing him through his boxers, "Y-y/n c-chill..." he says, I ignored. he took a deep breath in and out, trying to control his self. 

As I was about to start teasing, I hear Dede whimper.....

"what's wrong Dede?!" I asked, my baby looked in pain I was curious.

"my dick hurt bae, you gotta make this go away..." I said, grabbing his dick. I but my lip, but I was gonna tease him a little, I grabbed his dick softly and he groaned.

waterfall activated........ 💦💦

"It's no dick December remember, let's wait till next moth right?" I took out his dick, licking his tip to tease him, "Mmm damn, y-you know I w-was just playin- fuck!" he said before without warning I deep throated him, "Shii... Ooo my god!" He groaned making a perfect "o" with his mouth. I continue licking and sucking his dick, up and down causing my mouth to hurt because he manz was big, "Ohhh, shittt." De said, grabbing his dreads cause I was sucking the soul out of him 🤤

I pulled away, he looked at me confused. 🤣

"Why you did you that I was about to bust!?" he said, "Shut up!" I said, rolling my eyes playfully before I started jerking him off, "Fuck" He moaned, looking at me as he nutted in my mouth, I got off my knees and gave him a sweet long passionate kiss. 

---------------------

"Ughh.... I'm sorry daddy!!" I said, Dede felt played how I made him hard. "Dede I'm about to cum!!!!!!!" I yelled as came all over him. 

His nasty ass didn't stop though... 👀

(DEDE'S POV)

I felt her cum on my dick, but I was done with her ass I was gonna teach her lesson. Her legs began to shake, she was a moaning mess, I groaned in her ear before pulling her hair and blowing her back out, "Tell me you sorry!!" I yelled, slapping her ass.

"Ahh!" she moaned out, I slapped her ass again waiting for her response. "Say it!" gripping her ass, "I'M SORRY DEDE, I'm SORRY!!!!!" she yelled, gasping for some air, I felt her pussy tighten around me, "AHH SHIT!" I said before nutting inside of her. 

"Mmmm" I hear her moan as I pulled out, I looked over at seeing her out of breath and i laughed.

"I was trying to wait until January..." I said whining, "Well, my birthday on the 4th... you we can wait?" she asked, looking over to me.

"After what you just gave me... fuck no!" I said laughing, we both started laughing and looked at each other.

"You really go be the death of me." I says, she kissed my lips twice and we both fell asleep.

MERRY CHRISTMAS, TO EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!

💖💚