Stepbrother - Mark 💗👀

"Could y'all stop arguing!?" My mama screamed at me and my stepbrother mark, right now we arguing cause he always have to put his two sense in my conversation and this time it got out of control.

"He always got something to say about me! You always helping up for him Ma!!!" I yelled, "first off, watch who the fuck your talking to Y/n!" She screamed.

"Your mama don't save up for me, you always think your right." He rolled his eyes and walked off.

I didn't give a fuck who was infront of me, I ran up on him and slung that bitch to the ground. "GET OFF ME Y/N!"

"Y/N! Get off that boy!" My mama yelled, I was on top of him... I moved swiftly feeling something poke my vagina but I didn't pay it no mind.

"Come on bruh get off me." He groaned, he grabbed my waist and sat me in one position. "Y/n chill..." he groaned again, I furrowed my eyebrows.

I looked back to see my mama gone, just me and Mark on the living room floor... suddenly I realized what was going on...

"Stop playing with me Nîgga!" I slapped his face and crawled off his lap walking away from him leaving him on the ground.

———

Later that day....

I just finished getting out the shower, now I'm in the bed watching Big Mouth on Netflix. I hear a knock come from my door then I decided to answer, "come in!" The door opened revealing my mama and Mark's daddy.

"Y/n me and your daddy are going out to get something to eat, we'll be back." My mama explained to me, "Ight." I really wasn't listening, I started to get bored so I changed the show into some music.

"Y/n, I'm not playing with you... you and Mark better not damaged this house by the time we come back!" She semi-yelled.

"OK! Ma I already know that." I rolled my eyes, "don't fucking play with me before I roll them eyes into another direction, UP YOUR ASS!" she yelled and closed my door.

I got tired of my music and turned back on 365 days, a knock came from my door again

I got tired of my music and turned back on 365 days, a knock came from my door again. "Ma I thought you went to the store?" I whined, the door had opened revealed Mark with no shirt on... waterfalls 💦

"Can I come in here with you?" He asked, "ion fuck with you like that to be sitting in my room." I laughed, he didn't listen to a word I said... I plopped on the side of me.

"Boy! I just told you-"

"Shut the fuck up and watch TV with me."

I couldn't believe this Nîgga wanted to come in my room and take over my TV, I can just feel something about to take the wrong turn...

TBC....