Teen Pregnancy - Tootie 🤰🏾

I've been sick for the past two days, I'm kinda scared because I think I'm pregnant and only 15 years old!!!

I know my momma go beat my ass if she find out but, she had me at 16 so I don't know what's the problem.

I walked to the corner store and bought me 3 pregnancy test incase one of them be different.

I got back from the store and went to my bathroom.

I had peed on all of them and had to what about 5 minutes, when I tell you I am scared for my life mane!

I sat on my bed for a minute and went back to the bathroom... all the test said positive.

I sat down on the ground and started to cry, I mean I'm not gonna lie I was happy being pregnant with my boyfriend baby.

But my momma is the devil when it comes to getting your ass beat! It's like fire between your ass...

I just hope and pray the lawd get me through this.

I walked to my momma room to  see her changing the channels to her T.V

"Hey Mom!" I said standing next to the door.

"Hey baby, u ok?" 

She knew something was wrong.

"Momm-Mom-Momma I'm pregnant!" I said stepping away from her door because I know she finna do something.

"Y/n your 15 years fucking old! what you doin' out here fucking at fifteen!" She said getting up out of her bed. 

I started walking back in case she wanna catch me off guard and slap me into next year.

"Momma you had Trey at sixteen and he had a baby at the same age of you!" I told her.

"Yo- u you right..." She told me. "Alright girl, go on!"

"Alright mama, I'm going by Tootie I'll see you later." I said walking back in my room.

I always stay by Tootie house when I go over or he trick me into staying there so I'm bringing my bag with me.

"Alright bye!" She told me before I walked out the door.

I took a Uber there, I had my taser with me if a bitch wanna play with me in this car. 

30 minutes later...

I made to Tootie- well Boosie house and knocked on the door. 

Boosie opened it.

"hey daughter" boosie said.

"Hey" I said back to him giving me a hug.

We stop hugging and he told me tootie was upstairs in his bed.

I went upstairs and opened his door to see him watching T.V

"Hey baby" he said.

he got up from out his bed and pecked my lips twice.

"hey" I said.

"what's wrong wit u" he asked me.

I'm so scared to tell him I'm pregnant. I don't know if he will be happy or do what my daddy did me and my brother... lie and say he was going to the store and never came back but, who gives a fuck now he left my momma stranded with her two children fuck him!

"nothing" I said.

I laid down on his bed and look at the ceiling, he knew something was wrong wit me when I don't talk or ask him anything.