Locker Room Sex Pt. 2 - Bam

Eventually, Me and Bam have been seeing each other behind Jordan's back, He almost caught us onto what we was doing because Bam ass wanted to be stupid and joce with me right infront of Jordan.

The first time we nearly got caught was when I was listening to All The Time by Jeremiah (song above). Jordan instantly looked up at us, snapping his head at both of us which I don't know the fuck because he was texting some hoe...

-

"Early in the morning's when I think about you
I hit you like what you sayin'
And the morning when I wanna fuck you
Yeah, I hit you like what you sayin'
I could fuck you all the time- wait we already did it" Bam winked at me, licking his lips. "Ya'll did what?!" Jordan asked, looking at the both us.

"Chill out! we didn't do anything, go back to what you were doing"  I spoke, "I just messing with her mane." Bam added on, dying of laughter while I laughed with him. 

-

A/N - you have to be that SToOPiD if you're best friend joking with ur girl like dat!

-

I was at the boy's basketball game, watching from the front row with my friends, Menyon and Aaliyah. Music played in the background as the game continued, I wore Jordan's jersey but I was looking #4, Bam's number.

Everyone was giving me stares while I was screaming Bam, honestly a bitch didn't care! Ya'll so worried about me, but ya'll don't say nuthin to that nigga Jordan when he flirting with other girls. During halftime, I felt my heart skip a beat when I heard the song "All The Time" comes on, reminiscing of the same day that Bam "playfully" sung the lyrics to me.

I looked over to Jordan, seeing the he shamelessly flirting with Macei, she a cheerleader for the school, now didn't this bitch say that she would never do that again?!

I swear, she say one thing... and do another with her lying gorilla lookin' ass.

Big nostril nose ass bitch...

My eyes wandered over to #4 who his fine ass over to me, "Meet me at my house when everyone goes home after the game." He whispers to me, He pulls away from my hear making me give him a devilish smirk, he ran back to his team.

"You and Bam really cute!" Aaliyah says, doing her hand movements, "Glad you left Jordan tired ass alone." Menyon added on, we all laughed at each other as we continue to watch the game. 

-

Menyon, Aaliyah and I cheered loudly for Bam as he made the last shot for the team, the crowd went crazy and he won the game, looking directly at me. He smiled brightly and me, licking his lips like he always does, I ran up to him, not giving a fuck if Jordan saw us! I jumped into his arms as he grabbed my legs, spinning me around.

-

After the game, Aaliyah and Menyon we're taking some pictures for me playing around.

The One and Only 🧡💙 @babycurlz @badkid.menyon

45,215 likes

funnymike - 🔥

^ liked comment

badkid.mark - 💉💉

^ liked comment

badkidbam23 - 💖😫

They took my picture, then suddenly I felt an arm grab my wrist, "Wassam Y/n!" my whole mood changed when I saw Jordan coming over to us with Macei by his side.

"Look, Ion think this relationship go work out, It's better if we just be friends. Is that cool with you?" I looked over at Macei before looking back at him, I smiled not even caring what the fuck he said.

"I'm cool, I'll see you around." handing him his jersey I was currently wearing, giving it to Macei, I gave him a hug goodbye then walked off with Menyon and Aaliyah.

"Now, where do you and Bam stand?" Menyon asked, "I'm meeting him at his house before I make him mines." I grinned.

-

Aaliyah drove me over to Bam's place, letting me out the car. "Bye, say hey to Jay for me!" I yelled walking p to the front door, they both waved goodbye and drove off leaving me standing there at the front door.

I knocked on it twice for it suddenly being open by Bam with no shirt on just shorts, "Hey.." I softly said, he licked his lips walking closer to me "Wassup." he replied.

-

It was nothing like before, he was some gentle and we didn't have to rush this time. Our hips met with each thrust, our lips kissing one another as I clawed his back. My hands traveled to the back of Bam's head, letting my fingers balled into his hair as he thrust more and more into on the wall. 

I let out a soft whimper as he dropped his hand down to one of my c cup breast as he continued to hit my g-spot with every fucking thrust, his lips left my neck, surely giving me hickeys. "F-fuck I-I'm close!" Bam admitted, my breathing hitched as he props me up even further to the bedroom wall.

"M-me too..." I struggled to get out, his hand dropped to my clit, rubbing his fingers to make me reach my climax quicker. With that, we we're both undone as I tighten around his dick, filling me up with his white substance.

Finally making me hit or climax...

-

"Yo really marked me up" Bam laughed as he looked the mirror in his bedroom, you were on Facetime with his the next day. "I wanted to what's mine" I smirked, "Trust I'll treat you like the you are." He said with a smile, "Bam's in love!" his brother yelled from the background.

"Shut up nigga!" He groaned as we both laughed, "I'll talk to you later bae." he spoke, letting out a sigh. "Love you! now hang up..." I chuckled, "I love you too bye!" he hung the phone as I tried to fight a smile back.

Then I remembered....

-

He didn't pull out...

Welp! that's it for today's guys!!!!

Hope ya'll voted and please comment cause I love when ya'll comment on my stories, I'll keep ya'll updated!!

Luv u bitches!!!!!