Sun Wukong X Abused Faunus Reader: Guardian

Start from the beginning

XXX Time Skip XXX

After a bit more crying Sun offered you Neptune's bed to sleep in tonight since he figured he wouldn't be back until the morning. You told Sun you would be fine with the couch by he persuaded you to take it so you did and feel asleep.

You were asleep in bed with a smile in your face from the safety you felt being in Sun's dorm. "He what?!" You heard someone scream which jolted you awake. You looked around and saw none else in bed so you figured whoever was speaking. "Blake, not so loud. (Y/N) is in the other room and she can hear things pretty well." Sun whispered.

He was right, what not a lot of people knew about you was the fact you were dog Faunus with dog ears on the top of your head. Not everyone knew this since you have a hat on your head when out in public, but not because of fear of being ridiculed, you just like the hat in general.

You quietly got out of bed and tip toed to the door that had a crack open to watch Sun on his scroll walking around the room talking with Blake. "Sorry, but still how many times this month alone as she/he gotten hurt by him?" Blake asked. "About 8 times last I checked and it hasn't even been two weeks." Sun said with his hand on his forehead rubbing it with his eyes closed.

"Well you have to do something! This can't keep happening!" Blake said. "I know! Every time I try to tell her to stop she sticks up for him and says it will get better soon." Sun said. "Well she is clearly in denial! You need to somehow convince her!" Blake said. "I know, but like I told you no matter what I do she just keeps going back to him!" Sun said. "Well... I don't know what to say that can help you Sun. I really wish I could help you, but I don't know what to suggest since it seems like everything else has been done." Blake sighed.

"Alright thanks for at least trying. Bye Blake, good luck on your mission." Sun said before he hung up on his mission. He then exhaled deeply through his nose as he walked to a nearby mirror. He glared at his own reflection until he screamed forgetting that he thought you were asleep for all he knew and then punched the mirror making you silently gasp.

He then had tears in his eyes as he looked down dejectedly. He then looked back at the mirror and saw his reflection among the many cracks in the mirror. "Look at yourself you idiot. How could you be a Huntsman and protect people of Remnant if you can't even protect the woman you love?" Sun asked himself.

Once you heard the words come out of his mouth as your jaw slowly drops in shock. 'He... loves me?' You thought in your head. You always thought Sun to be a handsome man and figured any girl would be lucky to date him and you certainly do care about him, but you weren't exactly sure you thought of him that way.

*Imagine Sun being the one singing in the is video*

XXX Time Skip XXX

After hearing Sun sing that song last night you spent all night awake thinking about your feelings for Sun. You admit that you have thought he would be a good boyfriend, he was certainly attractive and nice, but how do you know he wouldn't be like Mercury? He use to be so nice to you guys in the relationship, but then he got violent. How could you be sure it wouldn't be like that again, but this time Sun would be Mercury.

A knock on the door outside pulls you out of your thoughts as you hear a familiar voice then drains the color out of you. "Hey monkey bitch! Where is she/he?!" Mercury screamed making you cower under the covers of your bed.

You then hear the door being unlocked and opened making you shake in fear questioning what Sun could be doing. "Hello Mercury Bitch, as much as I would love to see you beat up my friend I'm going to have to tell you that she/he isn't here." Sun said. You quickly got out of bed and pecked out the door seeing Sun trying to close the door, but mercury pushes his upper body weight against the door keeping it open.

"Oh don't bullshit me! I know that (y/n) is here! So tell me where!" Mercury screamed. "Never! I'm not going to stand by and let you abuse her/him anymore!" Sun said. Sun then uses all his upper strength to slam the door shut then lock it.

Suddenly the door is blasted open by Mercury's legs allowing him to walk in as you hid in fear behind the door that you close. You then hear screaming and fighting by both Mercury and Sun as you try to not cry and give away your location as you cover your ears not wanting to hear them fighting over you.

After a minute of this you then noticed there was silence. You then got instantly scared thinking why it was silent. Did Mercury or Sun win the fight? Honestly you didn't want to know, but you had to find out what happened.

You looked out the door and sighed in relief when you saw Glynda Goodwitch using her semblance to levitate the two boys off the ground away from each other. The silence must be from them not wanting to respond seeing the glare on Glynda's face. No student wants to say anything when they see her face like that.

"I have no idea what this is about, but I'm bringing you two to Professor Ozpin and the four of us are going to have a long talk about what just happened." Glynda said before walking away bring Sun and Mercury with her making you scared for your friend's future at the academy. If he gets in trouble does that mean he will have to return to Mistral! That can't happen! Not after all he has done to help you from Mercury!

... Wait... you thought about Sun first not Mercury! That has got to mean something right? As soon as you get the chance you are talking with Sun and then discover how far your feelings are for him.

XXX Time Skip XXX

You were pacing around the entrance of the CCT tower waiting until Sun was speaking with Glynda and Ozpin about what happened with Mercury. You wish could allow to hear from the top of the tower so you know what they were discussing, but since you couldn't you could only ask yourself what they were now talking about.

After a half hour, but what felt like years you hear a pair of doors open making you look to see Sun standing there, smiling at you while giving a piece sign. You rush over to him and wrap your arms around him as you feel tears begin to build up in your eyes. "Wow." Sun said cut off guard, but still hugged you back. "I was so worried for you." You said.

You then pull out of the hug and look Sun in the eyes. "What happened in there?" You asked pointing to the top of the tower. "Oh well, Glynda and Ozpin interviewed me and Mercury separately to see our sides of story about what happened back in my dorm room. Somehow and not that I am arguing with the results, but Ozpin and Glynda believed my side of the story." Sun said giving an infectious smile that made you smile.

Your smile than vanish as you remembered who also talked to the headmaster and one of his teachers. "Wait what about Mercury? Why isn't he here?" You asked making Sun smile more. "Oh Glynda and Ozpin are discussing what Mercury's punishment will be. I don't know what it is, but I think I heard them say something about sending Mercury and his Team back to Mistral." Sun said.

You smile hearing this. Mercury might be going away! You might not have to live in fear of him for as long as you are in Beacon! Sun must have sensed your happiness because he brought you in for another hug which made your cheeks heat up making you come to a realization you already had a feeling might be true. ...You loved him. You loved Sun.

How could you have thought that Sun would abuse you? He is nothing like Mercury. And for that alone makes you love him even more. So taking the advantage of him being close to you, you put your hands on his cheeks and smash your lips on his own catching him off guard. Sun first didn't know what to do since he wasn't expecting a kiss, but after feeling your lips on his own for a few seconds he leaned in and kissed you back.

After burning all the lung in your oxygen you pull back from Sun to catch your breathe while Sun does the same. Once you are done you turn back to him and place a kiss on his lips and then smile at him. "Thank you for being my guardian." You said. "I will always protect you (y/n), always." Sun said making you smile at him again thankful for all he has done for you just because he loves you so much.