Cinder Fall X Reader: Accessory

Start from the beginning

"Well, well, well, I see you wore your suit." Cinder said. You turned the direction you heard her voice come from to see Cinder in a black infiltration outfit she chose to wore so she could get in with out anyone knowing it was her.

"It seems like I'm not the only one who decide to dress up tonight. Are you ready?" You asked with your arms crossed thankful your suit included a mask that hid the blush on your face from how stunning she looked. Cinder then has a smirk on her face as she walks past you whispering into your ear. "Always." Cinder said.

The two of you sneak up near the tower to see one Atlas guard in front of the building armed. "So should I sneak up there and kill him?" You ask. "No, we need to get in and out before anyone can realize we where even there. You sneak in and get to the room and take out as many guards as you can. We don't need Ironwood interfering now would we?" Cinder asked. You nodded in response and turned invisible to walk up to the soldier. "If you say so." You whispered loud enough for her to here.

You passed by the guard and then walked inside. You looked around and saw four guards inside. You then took out a knife from your suit and sneaked up on one of the guards next to the main consol. You covered his mouth lodged the blade up from under his chin and stabbed it through his head until it stabbed his brain.

You carefully drag the body away as you sneak further into the building and left the other guards for Cinder. You continued walking as you went up the stairs as it seemed to be more people walking up them.

You then went around killing any Atlas soldier you came across, killing them has silently and stealth fully as you can. You sneaked up on one of them and swiped their legs making them fall on their back. You then grab the guy's head and turned it so far it snapped his neck.

You smirked as you stood up to see what you think was thirty seven dead soldiers dead and not a single one not even knowing you were there, and when they did they met the wrong end of your blade.

You then started to hear muffled sounds from above you guessing they came from Cinder. Not wasting any time you jump up near a wall put your feet on it and jump off and phased through the roof of the room and got up to the room filled with control consoles.

You then looked to see Cinder aiming her arrows at her girl in a dress that had a giant scythe in her hands. Not wanting this huntress to get in the way you ran towards her and when she jumped back you phased your hand through her back and put it next to her heart as the palm of your hand became solid.

Ruby then stopped moving as she felt your hand on her heart so she froze in fear giving Cinder time to escape. Ruby first was about to move in order to try and stop her, but you started to tighten your grip on her heart as she groaned in pain. "Don't do anything stupid or I will literally rip your heart from your chest." You said in a deep voice so the girl couldn't tell it was you just in case anything happened.

Suddenly the doors to the elevator open up as you had a pretty good guess who came through as you left no soldiers alive and you knew Cinder took care of her own. "Let her go!" You could hear Ironwood yell from behind you.

You then heard him press the hammer of his revolver down, so to not get hurt you become intangible and began to phase through the floor as Ironwood shoots round after round trying to hit you, but fail as the bullets moved through and lucky for the young girl miss her as well.

You then completely phase through the floor making Ironwood scream in anger loud enough you could hear it a floor below. You then phased through all the floors of the tower until you were on the ground level. You then became invisible and ran towards Beacon or more specifically the dress/suit you stashed away for after the break in.

You quickly got to it and changed out of your assassin suit and changed into your dress/suit. You quickly put away your assassin amour and then become intangible to walk through the wall and get into the Ballroom and when you were sure that no one was looking your direction you stopped phasing and became visible. You then sighed from all that just happened and decided to enjoy the rest of the night.

XXX Time Skip XXX

After settling in you watched up from above with your hands on the rail as you watch all the couples dancing together, sighing as you wished you were on that floor with someone else. A certain fiery someone else to be exact. "You look a bit down." You hear someone say.

You look to see Cinder Fall in a beautiful dress infused with dust that made her look more astonishing than ever. As you felt your cheeks began to heat up from the blush on your face you quickly turn your head away from her and put a hand on your cheek on the side of the face that Cinder could see. "I'm just bored is all." You said trying to sound as normal as you could and not stutter.

"Well, we did what we planned to do. We installed the virus into the system which gets us one step closer to bring down Beacon and the rest of the world." Cinder said as she stood next to you not really helping your blush as you tried to think of other things in order to try and make it stop. "Yeah, now we got to wait a while without any action." You said.

You heard how Cinder took a closer step to you as you still didn't look at her. "Well we can enjoy whatever we can, like maybe enjoy this dance here." Cinder said sounding a bit unsure which didn't sound right to you considering how she always seemed sure about what she said and did. "How?" You asked.

"You know being here was an alibi so we could say we were here at the dance if any questions were asked. This is probably stupid, but... Well... Why don't we both be each other's alibis?" Cinder asked. You turned towards her to see Cinder with a hand out and what looks like nervousness shown on her face, which is something you have never seen from Cinder before.

You turn the rest of your body towards her not exactly understanding what is happening as you take her hand. "Um... s-sure." You said deciding to take her offer. Cinder smiled making you feel almost weak to the knees, but lucky for you, you could still walk as Cinder lead you down to the lower level of the ballroom.

Once you two were surrounded by other dancer's Cinder took both your hands with her as you started getting that weak feeling to your knees, but this time out of fear. "Umm, I don't really know how to dance." You admitted faintly. "Then just follow my lead." Cinder said.

You looked down at her feet and followed what she was doing, with the occasional stepping on her feet. "Sorry." You said each time you stepped her foot or just one toe. "It is fine." Cinder said not really bothered every time it happened as she had a smile on her face as she continued her dance with you.

After dancing with a her a bit you noticed the music then changed as a different song played. When you first heard the lyrics you chuckled as it reminded you of a certain someone that you were dancing with.

You danced together with everyone on the floor dancing as well, but being this close to her it made you fell as if you were the only ones in the room. "I'm really glad you agreed to dance with me (y/n)." Cinder said. "Oh yeah and why is that?" You asked. "Because it gives me the perfect opportunity to do this." Cinder said.

Before you had a chance to ask what she meant by that you noticed Cinder getting closer to you as she wrapped her arms around your waist. "Cinder what are y-" You were asking until Cinder closed the gap between the two of you and placed her lips on yours.

You never felt more happy in your life as this happened. You quickly kissed her back as you silently moaned while kissing the ashen-black hair girl. Once you felt her lips separate from hers you open your eyes and look into hers to see her looking embarrassed, but she looks like she is steeling herself for something as she looks back at you and gives you a loving smile. "I don't how to say it, so I am just going to say it. I love you (y/n)." Cinder said.

Remnant must have stopped and started moving backwards as you heard the words you would never suspect come out of her words. "I-I love y-you too C-Cinder." You stuttered out. Cinder smirks as the two of you kiss again more lovingly enjoying the feeling of them colliding. The two of you then shortly began to dance again in each other's loving arms hoping this night doesn't end soon.

Author: I hope you all enjoyed my first one shot I wrote off request and I hope you enjoyed this loudmouth57.