Labing Siyam

Good afternoon passengers. This is the pre-boarding announcement for flight 89B to Chicago. We are now inviting those passengers with small children, and any passengers requiring special assistance, to begin boarding at this time. Please have your boarding pass and identification ready. Regular boarding will begin in approximately ten minutes time. Thank you.

The Na Family with Donghyuck was busy preparing to board when Donghyuck suddenly got a phone call.

He then looked at the contact address and saw that it's from Renjun. He then excused himself for a while and took the call.

After Donghyuck finishes the phone call with Renjun he then walked to Jaemin

"Jaem" Donghyuck whispered

"Yes?"

"I'll carry Suncghan and when I say we run, we run okay? "

Jaemin furrowed his brows "What are you talking about? Why? What's happening?"

"I'll explain it to you later just trust me in this okay?"

"What are you talking about Donghyuck? Tell me first what's going on. Our flight is in 5 minutes we should head there right now"

"What's going on honey? We should board now" Jaemin's mom told them

"Yes mom just a minute" Jaemin told his mom

"Now tell me what's going on" he then asked Donghyuck once again

"Just trust me in this Jaem, you really need to"

Donghyuck wanted to tell Jaemin just to come with him casually but he didn't want him to freak out once he'll knew what's the current state of Jeno is and also he knows Mr. and Mrs. Na won't let them whatever the reason is.

"Not until you tell me what's going on"

"It's Jeno, Jaemin"

"What about Jeno? Hyuck I'm not canceling our flight for him, we already talked and if he's trying to stop me now, no, I already made my decision and it's final. So let's go" said Jaemin and was about to go join his parents but Donghyuck grabbed his hands to prevent him

"Jaemin we really need to go"

"Hyuck, no" said Jaemin

Donghyuck whispered something to Sungchan who's been standing just beside them and the child nodded.

"Jaemin, are you ready?"

"Hyuck what are you-"

"Run!" 

Jaemin wasn't able to finish his words when Donghyuck suddenly runs dragging him and Suncghan to the exit ignoring the calls of Mr. and Mrs. Na

Jaemin kept complaining while they run to the crowd and find their way to the exit, still doesn't know what's going on and why they had to run.

"Get in!" said Donghyuck when they're finally in front of Donghyuck's car which is drive by his driver which he called a while ago

Jaemin finally had a chance to pull his hands off Donghyuck's hold 

"No! Not until you'd tell me what's going on and why we had to run from my parents and to miss our flight" 

"I really can't tell you now Jaem, we need to get there first"

"Get where?"

"Just get in!" Donghyuck yelled and held Jaemin's hand and was about to shove Jaemin inside the car but Jaemin slaps his hands away.

Donghyuck really didn't want to tell  Jaemin but now he really loses his patience.

"We need to get into the hospital"

"Hospital?" Jaemin asked confused

"Yes. Jeno's in there so get in Jaem!" said Donghyuck and pushed Jaemon inside the car with him and Sungchan who's confused why his parents were fighting but of course, the two can't notice him.

Jaemin was completely shocked when he heard what Donghyuck told him and went silent.

Thoughts started to play in his mind. And he started to feel nervous and scared.

And tears started to form in his eyes.

Donghyuck knew what Jaemin's been feeling right now, so he held his hands trying to calm him down.

"Jaem relax, we'll get there. Jeno will be alright, kay?" he assured him

Jaemin nodded and pulled Donghyuck for a hug as he finally released his tears.

He was afraid, afraid things will happen again like before. And he just hopes never to go through the same thing again.