Dalawa

Jaemin just got home and dropped by Jeno. He entered his house and opened the lights. He jumped out in fear and almost screamed when he saw someone sitting on his couch with his arms crossed and look like he's waiting for him by the look he had on him and that raised eyebrow.

Haechan is Jaemin's friend along with Renjun the three of them were friends since childhood, he trusts them so Haechan had a spare key into his house and can enter anytime.

"You scared the hell out of me Haechan! Why didn't you tell me you're coming gosh you'll be the cause of my death! And what's with that look?"

Jaemin walked towards the mirror hanging on his living room and removed his tie.

"Care to explain to me why Lee Jeno dropped you home?" his tone seems intriguing so Jaemin frowned and looked at his direction

"What do you mean? He's my workmate for a long time and a great friend of mine is there any problem with that? And why are you suddenly asking those questions?"

"Na Jaemin! I'm not dumb. Do you think I won't notice it? The way you looked at each other and the way he touches you especially on that party with the Lee Corp the other night. You know it's been bothering me since that night but I've been busy so I don't have time to interrogate you but now I finally have free time so take a sit, tell me what's with you two, and don't dare lie to me cause I'll know"

Jaemin sighed and sat on the couch and looked at Haechan whose left brow is still up.

"Whatever you're thinking of is right and that's it" he said and then stood up and walk towards his room

"Na Jaemin what the hell? Are you fucking insane?" Haechan yelled he is clearly angry now

Jaemin stopped from walking and turned around to look at Haechan "What? You'll gonna tell me that it's not right and I should stop? Tsk. Well I know that this is not right okay and I can't stop Hyuck no matter how badly I wanted to" he said and then continued to walk to his room.

Haechan then followed him in there "Fuck! Renjun is your fucking best friend Jaemin he is married to Jeno and pregnant with their child"

 "I know Haechan don't need to tell me those things"

"You're smart Jaemin, you're rich, you're handsome you can easily get a boyfriend or a girlfriend whenever you wanted so please stop and leave Jeno alone"

"You know why I won't stop Haechan and I only wanted Jeno you know all of that and until Renjun doesn't know about this I'll continue"

"Fine then I'll tell Renjun about this!"

"Go on tell him!"

"Fuck! You're really insane shit! I'll let you slide for now because I know why you're acting like this but for the fuck's sake stop this shit while you still can Jaem. Don't let yourself be the reason for a broken a marriage and a family"

Jaemin didn't answer him and just continued what he is doing.

"I'll give you time to think. You're smart and I hope you'll use that god damn brain of yours"

Haechan said and then leave. When Jaemin saw Haechan gone that's when he let all of his tears out that he's been holding since a while ago he just don't want to show it to his bestfriend.

Haechan is right in everything he said but Jaemin knows no matter and whoever tell him to stop he knows he won't not until Jeno do it himself.

-------------------------------------------------

(a/n) brace yourselves peopleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

NCT IN THE HOUSE!