Labing Walo 2.0 (Alternative Ending)

Renjun was shocked when he received a call from his husband this morning saying that he wanted to talk to him.

Knowing that today Jaemin will be leaving Korea, Renjun thought that Jeno will go and accompany Jaemin to the airport until his departure but no Jeno seems like he's not going with him there and now he chooses to have a talk with Renjun without knowing the reason why.

The truth is Jeno and Jaemin already gave their final goodbyes last night. Although they don't want it yet, but they just have to. So they did, and the last thing Jaemin asked Jeno is to talk to Renjun and fix his family.

So Jeno is going to do it right now. Hoping that Renjun will still accept him, despite all the things he had done.

Renjun arrived at the restaurant Jeno told him to meet him. He booked a private VIP Spot so they will have some privacy.

Jeno stood from his seat when he spotted Renjun, he then meets him and gave him a bouquet of flowers, and gave a peck on his cheek. As he pulled the chair for him, and let his husband took a seat.

"Thank You" Renjun uttered and smiled

Jeno already ordered food for them because he already knew what would Renjun like and so they won't have to wait.

They then both ate in silence trying to avoid the gaze of each other as it's still awkward.

After they both have done eating, Jeno then broke the silence between them and finally took the courage to talk

He reaches on the table to hold his husband's hand and caressed it softly.

"How are you?" Jeno asked

"I would be lying if I tell you I'm fine, so yeah I'm not fine Jeno but don't worry I will be soon"

"Sorry for causing you too much pain Renjun. I know sorry won't be enough for all the things I've done but I'm still hoping you'd forgive me"

"Jeno"

Renjun then put his hand over Jeno's hand that's also on top of his other hand

"I already forgave you, and I understand Jeno"

"Renjun I know I don't I am not worthy of a second chance with you but can you please give us another chance for our son?"

Renjun's heart pained a bit at the mention of their son. Yes, he would give a second chance to Jeno because he still loves him and he didn't want his son to grow up without his father on his side, he didn't want his family to be broken apart, but above all those things there's the main reason why he should tell Jeno the decision he had already come up even before meeting him today. Because he doesn't want to be hurt again, he doesn't want to make everything worse than they already were.

"Jeno, I love you, I really do"

"I love you too Renjun I promise I would never hurt you again. I'll fix everything for us. I'll fix our family"

You really won't hurt me again Jeno. Renjun thought.

He then gave a weak smile to Jeno "Jeno hear me first" he said cutting the sentence of Jeno

Jeno then gave him a questioning look

"Why baby?" he asked

"Jeno. I love you yes, I would forever do but Jeno..."

"...I wanted you to be happy" said Renjun and smiled

"What do you mean Renjun?"

"You should follow your heart Jeno, fight for the one you love"

"Renjun does that mean?"

"Yes Jeno I'm letting you go"

Renjun then took something from the bag he brought pulling out an envelope and handing it to Jeno.

Jeno stared at the familiar envelope in his hands.

"Why?"

"Because I love you and I would like to see you happy, so go to Jaemin and tell him what you feel and that you really want him to go "

"It's useless he's leaving"

"But there's still time for you to get there and prevent him from leaving. Jaemin loves you too Jeno, I'm sure he soon can't resist following his heart too. If you'd go now you can still get there in time, so go Jeno"

Jeno then glances at his wristwatch and made sure he still have time and then looked at Renjun again.

Renjun gave him a reassuring nod and a smile.

Jeno then shook his head and smiled.

"No. We already gave our goodbyes Renjun. Everything about us is over now"

Renjun blinked many times.

"I have made my mind Renjun and I'm not backing up once again. The chance that you want to give for me and Jaemin, you should give it to yourself to us. Let's begin again Renjun. Even I have to court you all over again I'll do it. Whatever it has to take so that you can be on my side again I'll do everything. This time I won't break my vows to you. And this"

Jeno tore the divorce papers Renjun gave to him

"I already called our lawyer and withdrew it"

"Jeno..."

"I'll fix us Renjun. So please give me a chance" 

Renjun then looked at Jeno's eyes and he saw the sincerity in there. Tears then started to flow from his eyes. 

He then collected himself and nodded.

Jeno then hugged Renjun immediately.

Maybe it'll be a long process for Renjun to accept Jeno back again in his life. Maybe with slow steps, everything will soon be okay.

Starting all over again is not bad, because when you restart, you got another chance to make things right.