Tatlo

"Dada!"

A 4-year old boy meets Jaemin as soon as he enters his house. He really looks excited about seeing him. Jaemin carried the child in his arms.

"My Angel!"

"He keeps whining to me saying he wants to meet you. Your child is really stubborn Jaemin" Haechan said and rolled his eyes.

"Daddy told me I can't meet you these days because you're busy but I miss you so much Dada and I wanted to play with you"

"You should've listened to Daddy my angel Dada is so busy right now"

"But Dada" the boy said and pouted

"Sungchan come here baby, let Dada rest"

(a/n Yieeeeh I included our new baby Sungchan in the story because I'm hella excited that's why hahahaha)

"But I want Dada!" the child whined and pouted sadly

"Looks like I can't resist my little angel. Okay Dada will play with you my baby" Jaemin said as he ruffles Sungchan's hair.

Jaemin played with Sungchan until the boy gets tired and now he's fallen asleep at Jaemin's arms as he laid on the couch.

"He keeps on telling me that he wanted to see you every day. You know it's getting hard as the days go by Jaem"

Jaemin can't help but felt guilty. He didn't come to see his child to often it just goes like once a week sometimes but really got busy so it turned out to thrice a month these days, and his child is growing up he can't even watch him as he does.

"Sorry Chan for letting you take the responsibility alone. It's just you know my work is hectic. Especially we have too many projects these days and we needed to go abroad sometimes for it"

"You don't need to say sorry to me Jaem it's not me who needs you, it's your son"

"I know Haechan. You know I really wanted to take care of him but you know I can't and I thank you for always being there for him"

"Of course he's my son. And don't worry I'll take care of him well" said Haechan assuring Jaemin

"Thank you"

"No problem. It's just you need to take some time for him as soon as you got free time"

"I will Channie I will"

---------------------------------------

a/n So I introduced Jaemin's son already and if you're asking if it's his biological son the answer is. Yes it is.

This story will have a lot of twists and I'm hella excited yuhoooooooooooo.

And I'll name Jeno and Renjun's son Shotaro ooops spoiler. Haha

My new babies Sungchan and Shotaro welcome to Fanfic world! haha