Siyam

There's a celebration in the company and everyone is invited including the employee's family and other business partners of the company so it's a huge party being held.

Renjun came alone because Jeno is already there. He then sat on the VIP Table with Haechan. Their kids were left in their houses because it's not allowed at the party.

Jaemin and Jeno went to greet them but leaves when they finished eating to talk to the other guests.

Renjun excused himself to go to the bathroom.

Renjun is walking with his head lowered so he didn't what's in front of him and bumped into someone.

"Oh sorry" Renjun immediately apologized

"Oh it's okay. Renjun?!" the guy seemed surprised when he saw Renjun

Renjun finally recognized the guy  "Oww Mark?" 

"How are you? It's been a long time " asked Renjun

"I'd been fine. You know just busy with the business and my family. How bout you? I've never since you after your marriage though and I didn't expect to see you here actually. Are you okay though?"

"Of course I'm okay"

"Really?" asked Mark who's not really convinced with the answer

"Yes why wouldn't I?"

"Because of Jeno. You know I'm sorry to bring this up to you but aren't they and Jaemin already together?"

Renjun furrowed his brows in confusion. He didn't know where did Mark get that kind of information.

"Oh sorry I shouldn't have brought that here really" Mark apologized

"Wait wait where did you hear that news?"

"No one I just saw them often having dates in the restaurants and on some business meetings, they were always together though, and looks like a sweet couple. Oh I'm sorry again I'm so talkative"

"Huh? You must've been mistaken them Mark. Jeno and I don't have any problem in our relationship and I know that they were always together in business" Renjun said while smiling

"Oh is that so? Yeah your right I must've mistaken them.I'm really sorry for assuming things God why did I even things like that it's embarrassing really. Again I'm sorry"

"No no it's okay don't worry"

"Still I'm sorry"

After that conversation with Mark. Renjun proceed to the bathroom and there he spaced out thinking about the thing Mark told him a while ago but he then just shrugged it off because he trusts his husband and his best friend but then he saw them a bit far from where he's standing when he went back to the party hall, Jaemin and Jeno talking to someone while Jaemin's arms where clinging into Jeno and they were talking to someone with smiles on their faces and looked like a happy couple. Again Renjun shook his head and erased the negative thoughts in his mind.

Rumors are just rumors, right? Because Jeno hadn't changed. He's still the same.

Jeno's been sweet to him ever since and a good father to their child. Yeah he's not like that. He won't cheat on him.

And Jaemin, yes Jaemin is his best friend and that's enough reason for Renjun to trust him.

-------------------------------

Because I'm excited so the climax will start on the next chapter.

And it will be 3-5 chapters long I think and hmmmmmm I love it because I waited this for so long.

And guess what?

I just turned 24!!!!

🎉🎉🎉

I'll put my hands together and "Make A Wish" eh?

I wish I wish for everyone to stay safe and healthy coz I love y'all 💚