Sampu

Renjun didn't know but when Mark told him about that thing he began suspecting the two. He even ran into Jeno's things looking for any traces or evidence that can prove his cheating on him. 

He's getting too paranoid he thinks but Mark has a point but again he doesn't have a problem with his relationship with Jeno and why is he doubting him now?

Maybe because one time Jeno mumbled into his sleep and calling Jaemin's name instead of him.

Or maybe because Jeno just comes home seldom and always with Jaemin doing business

Or maybe he's just being really paranoid.

He once talked with Haechan about this and advised him to trust them both.

And yeah Renjun just got nothing and time flies so fast as 2 years had passed and everything's still fine. He's right he just thought wrong.

Too wrong that he trusted his husband too much and thought that everything's still fine.

He locked himself up in their room the whole day crying and thinking where did he go wrong in their relationship.

Luckily Shotaro is with his grandparents and that leaves him alone in their house at least his son won't see him crying helplessly as the day he never thought would come happened this morning.

Jeno gave him the divorce paper agreement this morning before he leaves and they had an argument.

Flashback this morning............................

"What is this?" asked Renjun when Jeno handed him a brown envelop.

Jeno didn't answer and just looked at him. He opened it and upon seeing the top of the paper his hands trembled to reveal the rest of it. He scanned the paper briefly but he understood clearly what's written in there

"Divorce Agreement? Jeno what is this?" he said preventing the tears that were about to come out from his eyes.

"Let's divorce Renjun I'm sorry I fall out of love with you" Jeno said coldly

"But Jeno, Shotaro" Renjun 

"Don't worry I'll still support him-"

"I don't care about the money Jeno. What I care about is how to explain this to our son"

Renjun's heart broke not only for him but also for his son. His son is just 3 years old and now he'd be losing his father.

"We don't need to tell him yet. We'll explain it to him when he grew older"

Renjun can't take it anymore so he slapped Jeno and he broke out in tears.

"How could you"

"I'm sorry Renjun but I can't be with you anymore"

"Who is it?" Renjun asked. He surely knows the answer to it but still, he wanted to confirm it

"Jaemin" Jeno answered lowering his head

Renjun wiped his tears and nose off and scoffed. He's a fool trusting and believing his husband and his best friend not to do things behind his back when they were doing it for a 4 whole fucking years.

He wanted to laugh at how they made him a fool but he can't because the pain in his heart is too much for him to do so.

"Cheating with my best friend I see. Okay go be happy" Renjun said bravely and pushed Jeno out of the door

"I'm really sorry Ren-"

"Just go!" Renjun yelled and pushed Jeno out and slammed the door shut.

Renjun would sign the papers he will if it's only him but the problem is his son. He doesn't know how to explain it to him even if he doesn't have to do it now it's still hard for him.

But there are no other choices now. As much as he wants his family not to be broken apart he can't do anything about it now.

And after a whole day of thinking about everything he now comes up with a decision.

He'll sign the papers but not until he gets to talk with his best friend.