Walo

Jeno and Renjun held a birthday party for their son who's celebrating his first birthday today and held it in their house.

There's a lot of people invited including their friends, family, and some colleagues.

The party went well as a lot of guests arrive and the party organizer did a great job at everything.

And of course Donghyuck, Sungchan, and Jaemin were present as promised.

Renjun is busy taking care of Shotaro accompanied by Donghyuck and Sungchan with him as the party goes on.

Jeno excused himself a while ago to check on some of their visitors and Jaemin did also, to have some conversation with his workmates. Well, that's true they really did but not until they met in the hallway a while ago and started talking to each other and that leads them to one of the rooms of the house, kissing each other and touching their bodies everywhere.

"Hey Jeno relax we're at your house, somebody might catch us here"

Jaemin said realizing what they are doing and where they are just right now while continuedly being kissed by Jeno on his jaws and necks.

"Don't worry everyone's busy outside" said Jeno and kissed Jaemin on his lips.

Jaemin can't resist too anymore so he just let Jeno take the lead as he kissed back and started helping Jeno undressed himself.

 They were both half-naked already and Jeno leaving kisses on Jaemin's body when they heard a knock on the door and twist the doorknob, they were lucky they remember to lock the door a while ago if not they will be caught in the act.

"Hey Jeno are you in there?" that's Renjun's voice and that made them both panic and dressed themselves quickly.

Oh shit, this is their room, how can he choose this room out of all the rooms in this house that's dumb.

"Ah y-yeah I'm just changing my clothes someone spilled juice in my shirt"

That's a good reasoning Jeno.

"Okay and also have you seen Jaemin? Donghyuck's been looking for him"

Jeno looked at Jaemin and answered the question

"I saw him a while ago talking to our colleagues maybe he's just right there outside"

"Yeah maybe and come out after you get change there's still a lot of guests outside"

"Yes honey"

"Okay"

As soon as they heard Renjun walked away at the door they both sighed in relief at that was close. Maybe they need to control themselves next time to avoid things like this.

"That was close, let's go outside before they got suspicious" Jaemin told Jeno

Jeno nodded and give Jaemin a quick kiss on the lips as they both exited the room. They both got surprise when they saw Donghyuck in the hallway and saw where they come from as he's looking at both of them.

Donghyuck crossed his arms and raise his brows "Hmmm so I'm right you're one of the rooms doing things I don't know what. I saw Renjun went in this direction earlier, did he not caught you?" he scoffed.

"Look Hyuck we're not having that conversation here someone might hear us"

"You're afraid someone might hear us but you aren't afraid of getting caught while doing things eh?" he snickered a bit and made his face went back to a serious looking one

Jeno balled his fist and started to walk forward to his cousin ready to give a punch but Jaemin pulled him back to stop him

"What's going on?" a voice suddenly asked behind them

They both turn around to look and saw Renjun with a confused look on his face

"Ah nothing, Donghyuck, Sungchan and I are going home now. Thank you for inviting us" Jaemin quickly answered before Renjun get suspicious and realize what's going on in there

"Already?"

"Yes I still have some things to do for work, we'll come again next time when I had some free time"

"Okay take care then"

"You and your son too. We'll get going now"

"Okay" Jaemin then held Donghyuck's wrist and pulled him out of there as they go and picked up Sungchan in the crowd and started to exit the house. As they were in the car and on their way that's when Jaemin

"What is that a while ago?" asked Jaemin while frowning his face and gave Donghyuck a stern look

"Don't bring that here Jaem, your son is here"

"He's asleep"

"Then keep quiet so he won't get waken up"

"I'm not loud so answer my question"Haechan clicked his tongue

 "Look, you're not getting cautious Jaem you could've at least control yourselves because you are at their house and it's his son's birthday, you could do it everywhere but not in their house at least have some respect"

"It's none of your business"

"None of my business even if you get caught eh?"

"Yes and I don't want you to mind our business again!" Jaemin yelled

"Dada what's going on?" Sungchan who's in the backseat asked with his sleepy voice as he rubbed his eyes and pouted his lips.

"See I told you" Jaemin just widened his eyes to Hyuck.

"Nothing baby just go back to sleep we'll wake you up when we get home already"

"Dada can I go in your lap?"

"Of course baby come here" 

Donghyuck slowed the car down so Suncghan can switch place.Jaemin opened his arms to reach for his son in the backseat and carried him in his arms and place him in his lap and kissed the top of his hair. Sungchan then snuggled closer in Jaemin's chest and went back to his sleep.

"Think of your son Jaem and Shotaro as well "

Jaemin rolled his eyes and clicked his tongue . "Aish just drive"