"Jungkook... you have wished to save me instead of being selfish. You have protected me from harm and helped me fix this. You were there when i needed the most... so whatever the outcome, i'm shure i can hold onto living. As long as you're with me... i'll be fine."

Looking into his eyes, Jungkook's heart ached. There was no way he could tell him the truth. It would hurt him. But if he didn' now... maybe things would get worse.
But that was not thr problem right now. He had to save Taehyung and that was his top priority.
Leaving his conflicted toughts aside he took in a deep breath and exhaled softly into the air. Right, he had to save Taehyung. That was the reason why he came all the way here with him anyways.

Looking up at the house, he squinted his eyes.

"Then... do something for me. Can you strengthen the barrier around the house?"

He wasn't exactly shure why he asked that but... he trusted Jungkook. And without questions, he slightly raises his hand up and thickened the barriers strength. It was on full max.

Looking back at Taehyung in relief, Jungkook raises his hand up to grab his. He then pulled Taehyung's hand to his lips before kissing it.

"Your father won't be home tonight right?"

Taehyung's eyes widened as a slight blush creeped up on his cheeks. Was he actually asking about...

"N-no... why?"

Jungkook smirked as he leaned in close and pulled him to his chest by his waist.

"Relax your body... i've been waiting for a long time to do this..."

Taehyung's breath softly hitched as Jungkook's face started to come closer. It was getting dangerously close...

"But i tought that you were going to wait until the deamon was-"

Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's chin and breathed onto his lips.

"Stop talking and thinking... and lean in my arms..."

Before he even could swallow, Jungkook suddenly leaned in, closing the gap betweeb their lips.
Taehyung squeezed his eyes shut, feeling the soft breeze behind him, push hin towards Jungkook's arms. And naturally, he leaned onto him, cupping his cheeks.

Jungkook slowly mooved their lips, covering them in their mixed-warm saliva. The kissing had become sloppy as their breathless bodies embraced themselves into each other's warmth.

Jungkook's lips were soo warm and welcoming that Taehyung couldn't help himself fall weak to his touch- maybe a bit too weak.

Slowly, realizing Taehyung' grip weaken around his face, Jugkook broke the kiss to let him take a breather.

"I-i feel... weird. It's like my insides are being emptied out... ahh..."

His soft moan was just a lullaby to Jungkook's ears, making him smile.
The kissing must've been working.

Pulling his face back up from his chin, Jungkook looked into his eyes.

"Let's continue... i want to kiss you more."

Feeling a tremble go against his spine, Taehyung couldn't resist the temptation to kiss him yet again. But this time, the kiss went on for longer than before.
Both of them breathed info each others mouth as the salive dripped down their chin, down to their neck. Both of their bodies were hot... especially Taehyung's. He was feeling weird yet maybe that was his misinterpretarion of pleasure. So he hoped at least.

Witch Academy | TaeKook ✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें