12 - tokyo love hotel

a/n - stream tokyo love hotel by rina sawayama this is a completely filler/fluff chapter :)

(y/n)'s pov

the group was still walking around tokyo, and i slowly came back to my senses. bokuto's warm and calloused hand was still firmly in my own, leading me along the busy streets.

noya and tanaka started to excitedly point toward a set up stand along the sidewalk. there was a colorful sign that said, "cosplay go-karting! drive around tokyo in go-karts with onesies!"

bokuto pulled me over as the rest of the boys started to change into animal onesies to drive the go-karts. "do you want to come with us (l/n)?" he gently asked me, leaning down toward my face.

i smiled at him, "let's go! and uh, thank you for pulling me along bokuto... i was just a bit out of it for awhile."

the boy brightened up and brought me to the onesie area. i couldn't help but laugh when i saw everyone in their animal onesies : fukurodani as owls, nekoma as cats, and karasuno as various animals (since there weren't any crows). the third years were all bears, tanaka was a hawk, noya was a cute hamster, ennoshita kinoshita and narita were dogs, tsukishima and yamaguchi were dinosaurs, kageyama and hinata were cute monsters that matched their hair color, and kiyoko and yachi were pandas.

"i—- hdjdhdh YOU ALL LOOK AMAZING!!!" my hands on my knees, i couldn't stop laughing. eventually, i managed to breathe and got into a (your choice) onesie.

we got into our own go-karts and i was already out of my slump, excited to start.

suga yelled out to all of us, "don't go too fast and stay with the rest of the group!!!"

smirking, i got ready to go, waiting for the light to turn green so i could drive. sanemi taught me well.

the light changed, and i slammed my foot onto the gas.

speeding up, the wind blew my hair back, a wide smile blooming on my face. from behind, i heard the boys yelling out to me, "(l/n)! slow down!!!" , "(y/n)!!!! what are you doing?" , "(y/n)!!! wait for me!!!"

i kept racing, enjoying the rush of the speed and the bright neon lights that flew by. it took a whole minute before one of the players caught up to me, alerting me with a light honk of the novelty horn.

"hey kenma! i shouldn't be surprised, you like games right?" i smiled at the boy, casually chatting since we were at a light.

the pudding boy nodded, "yeah... you're a pretty good driver."

the light changed to green and i turned back to the street, "race you to the beginning!"

a small smile appeared on his face and we both sped off through the streets. i laughed into the night air, enjoying the cold breeze through my hair.

we made it back to the station at almost the same time, stepping out of the go-karts as we waited for the rest of the group. before we changed out of the onesies, i spotted a photo booth nearby.

i pulled the shy setter by the sleeve and brought him into the small picture booth. "real quick! since no one else is here!!!" he reluctantly agreed and i clicked the start button.

there were five different photos taken, and we posed together in our onesies.

first, i smiled at the camera and the teen was awkwardly looking down.

in the second image, i grabbed his face, "smile for the camera kenma! don't be so stiff!" which made the photo come out to be me cupping his face and smiling at him.