14 - rooftop

a/n - i want to cut down love interests... if you have someone in mind comment here! or imma yolo and there'll be three ish from each anime that i'll focus on -> giyuu, tanjiro, mui // suga, kenma, tsukishima

(y/n)'s pov

lunch time! as usual, i walked around so i would stay awake, exploring the school a bit more. today was a bit fun. with my umbrella open to give me shade from the sun, i decided to explore random doors.

pulling open one, i was met with a staircase leading up. with a small smile, i went up and opened up the metal door at the top.

the rooftop was empty, so i wandered toward the edge, looking over the concrete guardrail. japanese cherry blossoms were finally in bloom, their petals flowing in the wind as a breeze picked them up.

on a whim, i carefully jumped up onto the edge, placing one foot in front of the other like on a tightrope. one hand held my umbrella on my shoulder and the other was extended out for extra balance.

i smiled to myself, starting to walk along the edge and looking out to the peaceful view.

third person pov

three third years had come up to the rooftop, where they would usually spend their lunchtime together. it was quite the suprise to see their analyst casually walking on the guardrail when they got there.

she was gorgeous.

her (hair color) hair blowing in the wind, cherry blossom petals flowing around her body, and a content smile upon her face.

on her shoulder, she spun her black umbrella as usual, capturing their attention at once.

the boys couldn't help but stare at her for a bit as she continued to walk.

(y/n)'s pov

"daichi, suga, and asahi? what are you three doing here?" three pairs of eyes met mine and i gave them a small smile.

they were standing by the door to the rooftop, holding their bentos. suga almost dropped his, "(y/n)? ah, we always eat our lunch up here. why are you here?"

i shrugged, twirling the umbrella over my shoulder with a grin, "just exploring a bit. how are you three doing?"

suga came back to his senses, "(y/n)!!! get down from there before you fall!!"

with pink hues on their faces, they walked toward me, and i jumped down carefully. "i have great balance, i'll have you know."

asahi sided with the setter, "even so... that's really dangerous!!"

daichi nodded and i giggled softly.

"okay okay, i won't do it again!"

time skip brought to you by nakime's biwa 💘

third person pov

tsukishima watched as the girl's head in front of him slowly came down to rest on her arms. not in a creepy way, but he felt transfixed as he watched her peacefully sleep.

usually, he would've woken anyone else up if they had fallen asleep in the middle of class.

but he decided to let her sleep.

just this once.

not because he thought she looked beautiful.

not because he noticed that she was often tired when she came to school.

and definitely not because something inside his chest felt a bit warmer knowing that she could get some more rest.

so, the blond just continued to take his notes during class as usual, unconsciously making his notes neater. just in case she wanted to see them.

alas, once the bell rang, the girl slowly woke up and rubber her eyes drowsily. a smile came to tsukishima's face that he disguised as a smirk while seeing her look around with confusion.

"have a nice nap, little miss angel?"

(y/n)'s pov

a small blush came to my face as i tucked a piece of hair behind my ear, turning around to see the middle blocker behind me, "tsuki? mmm yeah... sorry, i've been extra tired recently. could i see the notes during practice?"

he handed over his notebook, the pages filled with different colored ink for differentiation. "just give it back to me after practice," the tall teen told me.

i gave a sleepy smile and a mini salute, "yes sir!"

the blond got up and started heading to yamaguchi's desk, but i was able to hear him because of my better hearing.

"cute..."

word count - 720
a/n - THIS IS SO SHORT IM SORRY i'm lowkey doing another story rn too that i'll probably like suddenly release all at once 👀 look forward to that lmaoo
-nova✨

☁️overcast☁️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें