4 - decisions

(y/n)'s pov

"are you sure you won't marry me (y/n) channnnn?!?!? IM GONNA DIE AT MY NEXT MISSION AND TANJIRO WONT LET ME MARRY NEZUKO!!!" the whiny blond was clinging to my haori that i had changed into, purely because i was used to it.

petting his hair, i consoled him, "sorry zen. once again, you won't die, and we are too young to get married."

inosuke pulled the boy off of me, "monitsu!!! get off of (y/n)!!! she's my bride!!"

i rolled my eyes, moving to walk beside the burgundy haired boy instead, who was much calmer in comparison. slipping my hands into my pockets (the umbrella sword is across your back and under the haori), i decided to converse with the hard headed boy, "do you ever deal with sensory overload? like if there's too many scents in the air?"

this caught the blond's attention as well, and tanjiro replied, "when there's a really powerful demon, sometimes it's hard to discern different smells."

"for me, when there's something really loud, i can only hear that!" the thunder breather chimed in.

humming as we walked, i rubbed my eyes, "being in the crowd with so many people hurts my eyes. is there a way i can get over that??"

the hot headed boy - who, by the way, was not wearing his boar mask - jumped up, "that means you aren't strong enough!!! fight me and we will see!!"

i flicked his forehead, and frowned a bit, thinking about was to solve my issue. "maybe if there were more people with jiro or giyuu's aura, i could stick with them and not feel overwhelmed..." i sighed, "whatever. hey, do you guys wanna check out that cafe before work?"

all three boys perked up like puppies, and we entered the small cafe across the street.

the boy in his green and black haori held open the door for us and i quietly thanked him as i headed in. it was a quaint cafe, filled with plants and a calming aura. the smell of coffee filled the air and i heard music playing in the background.

"(l/n)? is that you?"

i turned to where the voice came from, my eyes landing upon a table with the captain, ace, and third year setter. "did you guys finish practice?"

blushing, the grey haired boy nodded, "we usually come here once a week after practice."

seeing them reminded me that i had a decision to make by tomorrow. they must've noticed the shift in my mood because daichi gave a proposition, "do you want to join us? we might be able to help you decide."

inosuke noticed us and quickly made his way over, pulling me to him protectively, "no way! (y/n)'s sitting with us! not weaklings like you three!!!"

pushing myself away from his chest, i then flicked his forehead. "stop judging them. boys! this is daichi, asahi, and suga. inosuke is the rude one, zenitsu is the blond, and tanjiro is getting our orders." the third years all gave a kind wave while inouske was scowling and zenitsu and tanjiro were getting our drinks.

i sat down at the table next to the volleyball boys, pushing the boar headed boy into the seat across from me. he was about to protest, but i gave him a look and he immediately shut up, a slight blush on his cheeks.