6 - the great king

a/n - 2 chapters in one day?!?!? wild

(y/n)'s pov

the team changed right away once school ended, and i wore my demon slayer skirt, a black and white tshirt, and the karasuno jacket i had gotten yesterday. yawning, i followed the boys onto the bus and quickly sat down in an open seat, placing my umbrella against the wall of the bus to stay in one spot.

i held my backpack in my lap, wrapping my arms around it comfortably. then, the grey haired setter sat down beside me and i greeted him with a tired smile, "hey suga."

"h-hey (l/n)," he slightly stuttered back, and i leaned my head against the back of the seat.

glancing to the boy beside me, i asked, "is it okay if i sleep right now? sorry, i've been a bit busy recently after the move..."

he shook his head, "go ahead! but you should try to get enough sleep at home to stay healthy, okay?"

like the mother he is, he lightly scolded me, and i laughed a bit. closing my eyes, i quickly fell asleep.

time skip brought to you by the miya twins💘

"(l-l/n)! we're here now, we have to get off the bus." the third year was lightly shaking me, and my eyes fluttered open, meeting his warm brown ones right in front of me.

i was leaning on his shoulder, and straightened back up once i realized it. falling off of my shoulders was his jacket, and i quickly handed it back to him, "sorry, and thanks suga."

he folded the jacket over his arm and i saw how red his face was, "ah... no problem (l/n), it's okay."

the boy stood up and i moved my bag to my back and grabbed my umbrella, "(y/n)."

shocked, his eyes widened and i gave him a smile in response, "ah, of course (y/n)! let's get going before we get lost!"

suga rushed out of the bus, and i casually followed behind him. twirling the umbrella in my hand, i grabbed the heavier water bottles from shimizu with my free hand. she tried to stop me, "ah, (l/n)! you don't have to carry that, it's probably heavy!"

i shrugged, "not really. don't worry shimizu! i swear, i'm a lot stronger than i look." winking, i lifted the bag above my head with one arm, showing how easy it was.

the team gaped, and i kept giggling at their expressions. shimizu's eyes widened and she tried to grab it back from me, but i gracefully evaded her. jumping from one foot to the other, we headed into the school, i was following daichi who had walked ahead to guide the way.

stopping in front of the gym door and turning around, i smiled at the marechi manager, "i can carry the heavy things for you from now on!"

she gave a small smile to me, "only if you insist (l/n)."

i slung my umbrella onto my shoulder and giggled into my now free hand, "of course shimizu! it's not even heavy."

the weight was lifted off of my hand, and i lglanced behind me, locking eyes with brown eyes. "did karasuno get another manager? you're quite strong miss manager~"

my smile dropped when i saw his and his aura. the words slipped out of my mouth without thinking, "you're just like shinobu..." he tilted his head with confusion, but i quickly regained my bearings, "oh! i'm not a manager. i'm actually their new analyst!"