|Chapter 5|

"HOLAAAAA"
Sorry I disappeared for a few days,  school is driving me badshit crazy, also I'm thinking of adding instead of just Karl x Sapnap...maybe Karl x Sapnap x Quackity..? To bad I might do it anyway😏

Karl's POV
Here I am...standing outside of the cafeteria...alone.....looking stupid. I sit in silence alone waiting or the wave of people to dissolve into the cafeteria until I felt a small tap on my shoulder. I turned around and saw a slightly shorter male looking at me. "Hola, Chico Nuevo!" (Ik a little bit of Spanish so-)The boy said cheerfully.  "W-what?" I said. "Hello new boy!" He said again. "O-oh, sorry I'm not good at Spanish.." I said nervously. "That's ok, it's fun messing with people when I do that." The other male said.

No ones POV
Karl stood there awkwardly and just looked at the boy in question. "So, what's your name amigo?" The mystery boy asked. "Karl, what's yours?" He stated. "I'm Alex, but please call me Quackity!" He said with a smile on his face. "So, are you lost?" Quackity asked. "Uhm... well I'm just a little nervous... I can't find my neighbor and his friends and their all I really know.." Karl said. "Who's your neighbor?" Quackity asked. "Sapnap" Karl stated simply. "Oh! Samsung refrigerator? He's your neighbor?" Quackity asked. "What did you call him? And yeah." Karl said. "Oh, sorry we all just have random nicknames here, you'll get used to it."

Like it was a perfectly timed movie, we heard someone shout "FLATTY PATTY GET OVER HERE" the mans New Yorker accent rung through the empty halls as a taller man with a slight bit of A mustache walked up behind Quackity(I didn't give him the chops cuz their in high school, so just picture schlatt a few months ago with just the above the lip look ok?) "WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU JUST WALK AWAY LIKE THAT? I ALMOST FELL DOWN THE FUCKIN' STAIRS!" The man yelled. Quackity didn't seem even in the slightest bit phased. He just sat there with an interesting face. "AND WHO IS THIS SHORTY??" He yelled. "I'm Karl-" Karl said gently. "Ok cool idgaf" he said interrupting Karl. "This is schlatt" Quackity said and pointed at the taller man. "SCHLATT YOU DUMBASS WTH ARE YOU DOING??" A loud British voice yelled out of no where. All three of their heads turned to see another man about the same hight as schlatt while dragging 2 other boys behind him. One blond and the other brunette. You look past the 3 walking towards them and you see another tall curly haired man with a purple, blue, and pink bracelet on. Next to him you see a slightly shorter man with reddish brown hair and thin cheek bones. Next to him you see a girl who was again, shorter than the rest, she had blond hair.

The blond boy saw Quackity and started yelling "ME GUSTAAAAA" Quackity quickly noticed and started yelling it back.

Ok this is kinda a filler chapter to introduce more of the characters.
Sorry it's kinda short but oh well

Word count- 531