Hi...?😀

Uhm- hello! Some of you people may have forgotten what the actual fuck this story was about but, I'm alive, somewhat! So I originally began this story when I was in a difficult time in my life. I had a rough decline in my physical and mental health. I had absolutely no support system and my friends hurt me more then I could've ever hurt myself.

The things they would do would throw me back underwater as if I was some sort of balloon to keep them above water. I was what no one wanted to be in the friend group, I was the support and the smart friend. The one who had common sense but I never did see past the fact that they were hurting me, and blamed myself for being this way.

We had a huge fallout in June when I came to my senses. I never knew any better, they were all I had, and I was so lost. I clung to anything i could to stay away from the pain others caused me. I never attempted sucide, and I'm quite proud of that. I've never experienced the pain I did during the last 7 months. Resisting those thoughts was the most challenging thing I've ever done in my life, I couldn't escape them all though. I've acted on some, but not all.

I've always been a problem to myself before that even. The endurance that I grew in this amount of time is unknown to me, but I now know I'm well enough to finish this. This story was never really a heart treasure of mine, but I am still proud of it. This story definitely consumed my mind when I was stressed and I would occasionally think of ideas even when leaving it in the dust after dropping all my interests. But all of the people who decided to comment on this, expressing their concerns for me, someone you don't even fucking know, definitely gives me some hope for the world around me.

This caring atmosphere That I've attracted proves that there are good people. I'll be working on this story again soon, don't worry. And thank you all for having patience for me, please give me some time to organize my ideas and thoughts! I am still in school, so please bear with me! I'll be bringing this to an end soon, so I hope y'all are ready.

Well, good luck, this'll be my final full authors note, so enjoy! Ofc there will be small paragraphs every now and then, I estimate that there will be 2-3 more chapters and maybe an Epilogue. Well goodbye for now!