|Chapter 2|

•The drive•

Karl POV
"Oh no....he's hot..."

I just know I turned bright red in a matter a 3 seconds. He look me up and down studying me I assume. I mean he's not gunna drive a total stranger to school without a little bit of analysis, so it's to be expected. I stood there awkwardly and tried my best not to make eye contact. I eventually looked up enough to see him in the corner of my eye. I looked at his outfit. He had a white sweatshirt with a small flame on it and black ripped jeans. His hair was  messy and dark. He seemed to brush it out of his face every few minutes.
After standing there in the cold weather listing to our moms gossip, he came over to me.

"Hi..?" He said nervously. I looked up at him. He looks so....handsome. I turned a bright Pinkish shade and answered him "h-hi there, my names K-Karl.." I said putting my hand out for him to shake, which he gladly accepted. He smiled warmly making me feel a lot more comfortable in his presence. I smiled back. "I'm Nick, but call me Sapnap at school." He chucked lightly making my heart melt.

Sapnaps POV

I introduced myself. I did it. I wasn't weird, was I? Did I make him uncomfortable? I hope not...
After I heard him say his name I got all....sappy. (hahah get it? Ok I'm sorry🏃‍♂️💨)
I looked down at him and he looked a lot less nervous, maybe even comfortable..
he's cute..
Oh shit-
Gotta ignore this.
This didn't happen.
Nope.
I was snapped out of my thoughts when my brother ran over to me and hugged my leg almost making me fall over. I stumbled over a bit, my hand landing on Karl's shoulder. He grabbed my arm and helped me up while giggling.

Karl's POV

H-he...he just almost fell on me..-
Oh my hONKKK
I let out a giggle like a small little kid. I grabbed his arm hesitating, but not enough to notice. I helped him up and noticed that he was a pinkish color as well. He got up and fixed his posture and looked down at his small brother. The boy was ADORABLE, he had a Dino shirt on and little khakis with green sneakers on. He was smiling brightly at Nick. Nick shot a dirty look to the kid and then his faces softened. He bent down and picked the boy up. The kid laughed and smiled at the action hugging the taller older boy. Sapnap the turned and looked at Karl and said "this is Gabe, my little brother." He smiled lightly.

3rd person POV
Karl swooned.
A handsome man that's good with kids...
'Perfect. He is perfect.' Karl thought
It's very rare to find a good guy now a days so this was a one time opportunity for Karl to witness something so...adorable...
Sapnap introduced his brother as Gabe.
"How old are you Gabe?" Karl asked in a happy childish voice. "I'm 6 years old!" Gabe said in a happy voice while holding up six fingers. Karl laughed as his mom came over to him as saps mom looked at them in aw. "Well I'm Karl, nice to meet you Gabe!" Karl giggled.

Karl POV
I know we just met like 5 minutes ago, but I can tell we already look like a tiny family based on the look saps mother was giving us. I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around to see my mom with my bag in her hand. She gave it to me and smiled softly. "Here's your bag sweetie." She handed it to me and I smiled back and took it. I turn and looked over to sap starting his car and turning on the heater. He then got out and opened the back seat door. "Gabe, c'mon we're gunna be late!" Sapnap shouted. Gabe turned and ran to me grabbing me by the hand and dragged me to the car. I smiled and followed. He jumped into the backseat as I walked to the passengers.

Sapnap was bucking when I got in. I grabbed the seatbelt and started to look for the buckle. I couldn't find it and Sapnap seemed to notice. I had a frustrated face on and he could tell. He chuckled and leaned over to my seat. He stuck his and in and got the buckle. I thanked him my face slowly calming down. He turned on the radio and backed out of the driveway, looking carefully to not hit anything. We got out of the driveway and continued down the road waving goodbye to our moms.

After getting to the end of the street, the car got incredibly silent.

This is gunna be a longgg ride...

811 words💅