• Chapter 1 •

FIRST CHAPTERRRRRR

Sapnaps POV
I woke up to my little brother tugging on my blanket. I stirred in my warm huddle and removed my head from my pillows and look over to the 6 year old. "I'm up I'm up!" I chuckled and he giggled. He ran out of my room and down the steps. I slowly got up and walked to my closet. I grabbed a white sweatshirt with a small flame on it. I threw it on and grabbed a pair of ripped jeans and put my socks on.

After I made it down stairs I sat at the table next to Gabe, my little brother. My dad sat across from me with a cup of coffee and a magazine. My mom brought over a plate to me with bacon and eggs on it, "Thanks mom" I said half awake. "No problem hunny" she said smiling softly. "Now, Nick when will you be getting a girlfriend?" My dad said sternly. I paused, my egg falling back on the plate. "Uhm....I don't know..." I said with a shaky voice. Truth was that I already figured out that I was bisexual, but my dad was a BIG homophobe. My mom tells me all the time that she doesn't care who I love, but to be careful of my father. My dad shot a weird look at me. " Well find one soon. I don't want other people to think your a homo."  He said venomously. I swallowed hard and nodded slowly.

I ate as fast as I could to get out of that room. The tension was so tight that if felt like a rubber rope being pulled until it was almost snapping in half. I walked to the door and put on my shoes. I always go to the school early to get a good parking spot. As I was picking up my bag my mom shouted to me. I turned my head to see her walking over to me and untying her apron and sliding on her slippers. When she got to me she said "The new neighbors son is going to school with you today. I want you to drive him. He's your age and is very nervous to go on the bus and he doesn't have his car yet. I met his parents the day they moved here about 2 weeks ago. He is a very sweet boy, I think you'll be good friends. Oh and your going to take Gabe to school today as well. Now come on We're meeting him and his mother outside." I just starred at her in shock. She just said all that in one breath. She grabbed my arm and pulled me out the door my little brother soon following. The other boy was already getting dragged out by his mother to. He look really nervous, probably the fact that he's going to a whole new school with new people and stuff.

As we got closer I looked at him in more depth. He was shorter than me by about an inch and a half (Yes Ik sap is shorter than Karl irl but my fic my rules😌💅), He had slight freckles and big baby blue eyes. He was cute for sure. He had a light pink over sized sweater on with a white collared shirt on under it. He had light blue skinny jeans on with white converse. Very, very cute. Wait..what? No no no no, shut up this is not happening.

Karls POV
Oh no....he's hot.....

Chapter 1 all done!
Ok I might post chapter 2 today as well depending on how creative I feel👁👅👁
Thanks for reading❤️