Chapter 11

OK HELLO A FEW THINGS BEFORE WE GET STARTED.

Tw//a lot(just for info not the chapter)
1. I'm starting therapy
2. I'm trying to decide wether to be honest and possibly get put in a mental hospital or lie and pretend nothings wrong and my mom is fuckin nuts(she is)
3. They made me delete discord and took my laptop and chrome book
4. If I don't return to this book I either:
A. Got my phone taken and deleted Wattpad to be safe.
B. Put in a mental hospital
Or
C. Offed myself

SO! On that note, I'm sorry if this is uploaded in like 9 months I'm also starting school at the end of the month, so😀💔

Ok ok
Have your Karlnap🙄🙄🙄
CW// suggestive content😛
___________________

No ones POV

A week had passed and Sapnap was getting discharged. Karl's mom had taken Karl out of school for the time being seeing as he couldn't take it.

Sapnap was leaving the hospital with a fractured wrist, a scar on his forehead, and a fractured tibia. He was in a wrist brace and a leg brace. He had about 8 stitches on his forehead. He had a few other marks, nothing to bad though.

His dad on the other hand was fucked up. He had been out for days on end, in a coma with multiple head injuries and a broken rib. His nose was fractured and he had bruises everywhere.

—————

The day Sapnap left the first person he saw was Karl and his mom. Gabes attention turning from Karls cat to Sapnap shortly after. Karl ran as fast as he could with his minor concussion. He slowed before he actually got to Sapnap, though. Sapnap dropped his crutches and put his weight on his left leg instead of his right.

Karl instantly hugged Sapnap. Making sure not to push or put any wight on him. Sapnap grabbed Karl by the chin and kissed him.

"Is Karl pregerate(yes said like that) yet?🙄"

"Gabe no."

"But Nick-"

"ANYWAYS- no I'm not giving birth to a child, and if I'm anywhere near this hospital any longer I will break someone"

"oh"

—————

•next week•

Sapnaps mom was making breakfast while Karl walked into the house. "Good morning dear!" The small lady said cheerfully. "Hello momma Nap!" Karl smiled right back. "He's upstairs dearie" she smiled warmly. "Thank you!" Karl shouted as he ran up the steps. Stopping at the top to regain his sight. After he could finally see, he calmly walked into the laundry room/bathroom next to Gabes room. Karl grabbed a basket and opened the dryer. Karl swiftly grabbed all the clothing from it. The basket was all Sapnaps laundry since he had trouble walking let alone carrying a basket. So Karl and Sapnaps mom had been doing his chores to help. Karl walked over to Sapnaps room and knocked once before opening. Having been helping Sapnap almost every morning, it was predictable that it was Karl at Sapnaps door.

Karl pushed open the door with his foot, holding the basket firmly so it didn't fall. Karl then proceeded to make direct eye contact with Sapnaps bare chest. "Oh." Karl went quite and just stared. "Awh, like what ya see, hm?" Sapnap smirked. He was holding a shirt in a ball, it was safe to assume he had just gotten up.

"Oh shut up you jerk"

"Fineeee, anyways, good morning babe"

(Get ready bitches)

Sapnap sat down on his bed and put his shirt next to him. Karl walked over to the bed and sat the basket next to Sapnap. He then took a step over to stand in front of Sapnap, his head reaching in front of his lower abdomen.

Sapnaps hands  slowly made their way up Karl's thighs. Karl placed his hands on Sapnaps neck, cupping it head so Sapnap would look at him. Sapnaps hands continued to wander on Karl's body, slowly making home on Karl's hips. He then proceeded to shift Karl's sweater up a bit to move his hands under the soft fabric. The mans hands slid up and down Karl's torso, making sure to pay extra attention to Karl's waist. Massaging the soft skin in his hands. Karl was relatively slim, but he had extra fluff to him, places Sapnap knew he was insecure about. Sapnap gently rubbed the soft fluffy skin in his hands, while slowly starting to move his was back down to Karl's hips.

Karl had decided to carefully climb onto Sapnaps lap. Slowly and carefully as not to hurt Sapnap on any of his injuries, he climbed on the mans lap and straddled his hips. Sapnap began to smile and bring his face closer to Karl's. Karl had no complaints so he did the same. They met in the middle and gently kissed each other.

The kiss eventually getting a bit more heated, Karl's mind was being fogged with constant repeating thoughts of what could happen in the next few minutes. His thoughts were interrupted by Sapnaps tongue sliding into his mouth. "Mhph.."

They continued to make out until Sapnap decided to move down Karl's neck. Sapnap leaving a trail of red marks, soon to be purple, and love bites.

*knock knock knock*

"GUYSSSS WE'RE HEREEEE!!!" Rang a loud British voice featuring a wheeze like laugh in the background.

________

Haha cliff hanger😜

Anyways, thinkin bout face revealing👁👁

902 words