|Chapter 3|

^^^have some TOOM 👁👅👁
the drive continued•

Sapnaps POV
When we got to the end of the street, it fell silent. After about 2 minutes of the silence, Gabe started talking to Karl, bringing me into the conversation every few minutes as well. They were talking about Gabe's crush at school and he asked Karl if liking boys was normal.
After I heard that sentence my eyes widened in fear that my little brother would slip something like that to my father. Karl turned around and looked Gabe in the eyes. He had a comforting smile and soft eyes. "Gabe, there is absolutely not wrong with liking boys. But, as I don't care what gender you like, others will. You have to be very careful of who you tell that, ok?" Karl smiled. I looked over at him with big eyes and a shocked face. Karl looked at me and smiled awkwardly. "Ok, thank you Mr. Karl!" Gabe said. "Aw just call me Karl!" Karl laughed. I smirked.

Karl tapped on my arm that was on the stick. I looked over to him. He motioned to his and my ear. I leaned over and he whispered "did you know about Gabe being gay? Or possibly bi etc.?" He said. I looked over at him and shook my head softly. I leaned over to his ear "No I didn't, it really caught me off guard, but thank you. Honestly I could've never explained it better than you. I just don't want my dad to find out." I whispered back. He nodded. "Listened you or Gabe ever need somewhere to go my house is always an option." He said. "I may not know you well but I can tell I can trust you." He said.

Karl's POV
I think we just had a moment-
I- I i don't know what to do-
All I could do after that was smile. Honestly I'm really happy with the way that conversation went. I helped both of them in a way and it made me feel a lot fresher. They both looked a lot more calm and seemed like they trusted me more. We pulled into Gabes school. Gabe wanted both of us to walk him in and of course I said yes. He stood in the middle of both of us and held our hands. Swinging them every step we took. We walked in the door sap holding it for me and Gabe. We got to the front desk and signed Gabe in. After saying goodbye to Gabe he ran into his classroom with his friends. The lady at the front desk looked at me and then to Sapnap. "So Nick, you finally got yourself a boyfriend, huh?" She said smirking. She seemed to know Sapnap. I erupted into a large blush as did Sapnap. She laughed and Sapnap turned around "No I didn't, and this is my neighbor Karl." He said nervously. I just stood there awkwardly and waved. We got back to the car and started off.

Time skip brought to you by the archives of ancient Roman Men💅

Sapnaps POV
I found a parking spot and took it, now we had ten minutes to waste.

What a long 10 minutes this will be.

Ok I'm tired and hungry here's your daily chapter💃🕺
552 words