•Chapter 7•

Hi
So again I'm sorry I evaporated again, I got grounded👁👁
Tommy in a suit^^^^

3rd person

As Sapnap helped Karl around the cafeteria, getting lunch and finding his way to his table. At the table sat Dream, George, a smaller boy with dark hair, and a boy with light hair and glasses. At the other end of the table sat Quackity and his group of friends.

They sat down across from dream and George, the two unknown boys at the right of them."Hey guys, this is Zak, or Skeppy, and this is Darryl, or bad(bbh)." Dream said. "Hello there!" "Hiii" said the two. "Hi, I'm Karl, nice to meet you!" Karl said. As we struck up conversation, a very tall, brown haired man, came walking by. Dream turned his head and made eye contact with the other. Dreams face grew into a smirk. And the other grinned back. "What's up techno" Dream said. "Nothing much Pissbaby" said the monotone voice who is presumably know as Techno. He sat down next to Dream and George, George looking up and waving. Karl sat there dumbfounded. Techno look over to the smaller boy across from him. "Who's this little dude." He said while pointing a slight finger at the other. He was definitely intimidating.

After Karl got introduced to the now technoblade, everyone finished their lunch and went to their next classes. After the day was done and everyone was tired and ready to attack someone if they heard 'workbook page-' one more time.

The days went on like this for months. The two only growing closer, and to sapnaps fathers disliking. After they did their homework together Sapnap would get scolded for being so friendly with another boy. And there was nothing he could do about it.

Sapnaps POV

......

.......

....Shit

TBC