Chapter 10

WOOOO ANOTHER CHAPTER THIS SOON??? HOLY SHIT HELL YEAH WO

OK OK THINGS START GETTING A BIT BETTER STARTING HERE-
GOOD LUCK BBY *MWAH*

__________________

3rd person

Karl had walked across the street and grabbed Gabes car seat from the porch. He and Sapnap often took Gabe for ice cream or shopping. Sometimes even to the park to hang out with his crush~. But no one needed to know that.

Karl buckled the seat in and sat Gabe down. Making sure the small boy was buckled in correctly he patted him on the head and gave him a few options of movies to watch during the ride(karl has a tv in the car bc it's his moms, also, where I am the good hospitals are like an hour away where I live so-)

After Gabe picked a movie, Smurf's, he put it on and pulled out. The drive was long and the more time Karl was in the car the more stressed he'd become. He was scared, worried, and his nose hurt like hell. The smell of blood stuck in there was not making this easier.

_______
1 hour later
_______

Karl pulled into the parking lot. Sapnap had been in the hospital for about 3 hours now. So surely he was allowed visitors?
Karl walked up to the receptionist and asked to see Sapnap, aka, Nick.

The lady gave directions to his room, 420, and Karl sped walked with Gabe half asleep in his arms.

Seems time passes faster when you're in your head, huh? It felt like two seconds and Karl was standing outside of Sapnaps room. The realization of what happened had hit him like a punch to the gut. Suddenly the smell of blood in his nose and the feeling of his nose being punched all became stronger.

That moment is when Karl's heart melted. Gabe lifted his head from Karl's chest.
"Does big brother miss me? I know he misses you! How could he not!" Gabe smiled, excited to see his big brother.

"Oh Gabe, why don't we go see if big brother is awake?" Gabes eyes lit up like a thousand suns. How much power can a small boy such as gabe hold over him? Apparently a lot.

Gabe grabbed Karl's hand and pushed the door open, after knocking of course. When he heard a raspy "come in" from the inside, he opened the door. Gabe had to drag Karl in there. Karl being to petrified of what he would see of his best friend.
As soon as Karl's soul came back to his body, he took a small step into the door. Looking down, he heard a small happy gasp. "Karl? Gabe? Oh my god thank goodness you two are okay!" Sapnap sat up. 'I guess he is alive, thank fuck, I would've killed the old man myself if he killed Sapnap.' Karl thought.

Karl's pov

So I have to look up huh? Well I guess so, fuck it. I looked up and made direct eye contact with Sapnap. My heart broke into a thousand small pieces on the floor. That's when I started crying. Tears flowed down my face as if they were escaping the cell that my tear ducts held them in. With a salty taste in my mouth I ran forward to the bed and that's when I did it.

I did it. And it was fucking amazing.

I kissed him.

I closed my eyes and kissed Sapnap. Who slightly stumbled back from the force on his bruised lips, but he eventually melted into it. Sapnap had a hand covered in wrist bands on Karl's hip as he craned his neck back to kiss him better.

"So does this mean Karl will have a baby in his belly now?"
"WHAT?"
"GABE! I SAID THATS NOT HOW IT WORKS-"

"BAHAHAH" Sapnap laughed

I guess everything is ok...

_________

FLUFFFFFFF

OK BYE-