11: Dorm Rooms and Fast Foods-Sophie

Start from the beginning

(With the same pants in the photo)

Marella:

      They got back a while later, feeling very glad that they had found those clothes and others like it

They got back a while later, feeling very glad that they had found those clothes and others like it. Biana, being herself, had gotten a lot of dresses, Marella had gotten a lot of gaming t-shirts (apparently Dex had told her all about human video games and now she was obsessed), and Linh and Sophie had gotten a lot of exercise clothes. Because they were comfy, that was the whole point, wasn't it?

They stopped by Chick-Fil-A, with Sophie driving their car (don't ask me how she knew how to drive), ordered some food for them and the boys, then went back to their dorms.

"Hey girls! Nice outfits!" Fitz said when they came back. Sophie noticed they had changed into collared shirts and jeans. Keefe's ice blue, Fitz's black, Dex's lavender, Wylie's emerald green, and Tam's dark blue, all with blue or black jeans.

"Marella, I love your shirt! I didn't know you liked that video game! Have you figured out how to get past level 54 yet?"

"Yeah, I think I'm on...somewhere in the 70's."

"Nice! Personally, I think the 54th is the hardest, you must be really good to have beaten it!"

As everyone slowly walked away, Dex and Marella off to the boys' dorm talking nonstop about video games, Tam and Linh off to go 'pet the kitties' (Linh had seen a shop by where they went shopping where you could play with them), Fitz off to show Wylie a museum and what the humans thought T-Rex's looked like, they were left with Sophie, Keefe, and Biana.

"I'm going to our dorm, you coming Sophie?" Biana said as she looked at Sophie with a questioning look.

"Yeah, in a minute."

Biana wiggled her eyebrows and smiled like that way every teenager's mom gets, before turning away and walking back to their dorm.

After Biana was gone, there was silence between Sophie and Keefe. Keefe broke it by saying, "I'm assuming Biana knows about us?"