***

Momo, Jiro, Shinso, and Denki were stuck behind some mountains, unable to see anything as they were forced to listen to the explosions. They had hidden behind some fake rocks as the screaming started and a group of six villains approached their area. They were spotted right away.

"Come out and sit against the rocks," one ordered. "If you do that you might get out of this alive. We just want information."

Shinso was the first to move, carefully creeping out and leading the way for Denki and Jiro, Denki clinging to his hand fearfully. Momo remained behind the rock, eyes clenched tightly shut. She recognized those voices.

"He said get out!" Another of the villains stalked towards Momo, but Shinso quickly stood, blocking him off with a snarl.

The two stood each other off for a moment before Momo spoke up. "I'm coming. Please don't." Her voice trembled and broke as tears pricked at her eyes.

Stepping out, she joined the others against the rock, coaxing Shinso to sit back down as well.

The villains went back to talking, except one who was staring at Momo. She felt his gaze and turned her head, Shinso noticing too and slowly climbing in front of her to glare at the villain.

"Wait," the villain ordered, just as the others were about to leave. "We know that girl. Recognize her?"

The villains stared at Momo for a minute before shaking their heads.

"No clue."

"Just tell us already!"

The villain rolled his eyes. "She was that rich girl we kidnapped a while back. Few years ago, I think. Boss would be really happy to have her back."

Momo froze and started to suck in breathes as her airway tightened. The room started to spin.

"No!" Jiro was pushed out of the way as villain 1 stalked forward.

Shinso jumped up and swung at him, which the villain instantly blocked. The other villains looked at each other before shrugging and closing in on the kids.

Denki jumped up besides Shinso, jumping at the closest villain and biting hard into his arm, making him yell in surprise, and slam Denki against a fake rock. Shinso narrowed his eyes and swung a fake rock he had picked up at the villains head.

***

Todoroki causally walked through his icy filled terrain. The villains he had encountered had put up a pathetic fight and were now tied up behind him. His thoughts were on one thing- Izuku.

Ripping off their fingernails had been enough motivation for them to spill about their mission, and now Todoroki was determined to get to him first. He had to protect him though he was sure Izuku was doing fine on his own. He hoped, at least.

Spotting the exit to his area, he took off at a run before freezing. He didn't know which section Izuku was in. Todoroki wasn't so silent with his curses when a loud explosion sounded from across the building. "Fucking-," Todoroki changed his direction and started heading that way. Knowing Izuku, it was probably his fault.

***

Katsuki and Kirishima dove for cover just in time as the grenade exploded. Glasses had started carelessly tossing the grenade up when the pin fell off. That fucking idiot. When the smoke cleared, Katsuki and Kirishima crept out from behind the rock. They only had small scratches from the flying debris, Kirishima getting the worst of it with a slice across the cheek.

Glasses and Blackie were gone. With a little bit of looking, the two had been knocked back into their own hole, though they looked like they were barely breathing. Glasses was missing his leg. Blackie didn't have half his torso. Blood was everywhere. Katsuki felt sick and forced Kirishima away before he could see. The two headed towards the final mostly uninjured villain. Arm-dude.

"What happened?!" He shouted as soon as they came into view.

"Their fucking idiots is what happened!" Katsuki snarled, not stopping as they walked past.

Arm dude frowned as they started to leave. "Wait! If you come back, I'll tell you what you want to know! Just get me out of here!"

Katsuki froze and Kirishima shook his head. "Don't do it, it's not worth it."

Katsuki still didn't move as he hesitated before turning back to the villain. "Fine. Spill. I want to know everything you know about Dek- Midoriya."

"All I know is he's the bosses kid and the Leagues secrete weapon! They keep him obedient with a little girl, and that's all I know! I had permission to beat the little girl if he misbehaved but he never did! Now please, get me out of here!" His words turned into a blubber as he started to cry.

Katsuki realized his leg was... facing the wrong direction. He turned away again, nausea coming back. "Let's go."

Kirishima nodded, following Katsuki without so much as a glance at the wailing villain as they slunk away. They had to find the others. Kirishima had to find Mina.

***

Eri was clinging to Mirio as they walked down the street, Nejire and Tamaki right behind them. Mirio knew Izuku, and he had proved it. He told her about the visitations that lined up with her own timeline of when Izuku was gone. He knew what he looked like and where he lived. She still didn't trust his friends, but he knew Izuku and that was enough for her.

Eri had hesitantly explained her story to him. Mirio had been patient with her as she cried and explained his own side of the story to her. Now they were headed to a shared apartment to get food and fresh clothes as she sniffled.

"And then we find Izu?" Eri nervously checked, for the hundredth time.

"Of course, then we find Izuku," Mirio reassured. He answered her every question, no matter how many details she demanded or times she asked. She was scared and they knew it.

Nejire couldn't stop cooing over Eri while Tamaki just quietly stood there. Eri kind of liked Tamaki. He hadn't talked much and gave off a calming though anxious aura.

It didn't keep Eri from being tense. She always had to keep one eye open, though she was really tired, and Mirio was really comfy. The bouncing motion felt soothing, and Eri's eyes were heavy. Maybe closing them for a minute wasn't too bad an idea...