"I'll get a full english breakfast with no beans please. And an orange juice to go down with it." Saffron said almost instantly.

"I'll get the same thing but can i get water instead."

"Of course, I can do that for you," "What can i get the lovely sir here?"

"I'm calm with some toast and eggs on the side, with some apple juice to go with it." he said nonchalantly

"Are you sure?" the waitress questioned as her hand ended up rubbing on his shoulder. However, Lavish roughly pushed the hand away, screwing her. Prosper struggled to hold her laugh in as she observed the look on the poor girls face. People were moving too brave nowadays.

"I will get your orders for you right way." she said as her face started to turn slightly red.

"You didn't have to do her like that." Saffron said letting out her laugh.

"She shouldn't have been touching up on man like that. Some weird yat." he exclaimed making Prosper snicker.

"What's so funny miss?" he said with a genuine smile on his face. He had an undeniably pretty smile.

"Bye. Get back to whatever you were doing on your phone." she said shaking her head. She smiled lightly as she heard his deep chuckle.

Eventually, they had finished their food and it was time to head to the meeting.

"Ight, i'll see you man later." Lavish said as he gave both of the girls a side hug. Prosper instantly took notice to the smell of his cologne. She loved a man who smelled nice. Most men these days would drop 5 bills on some clothes but couldn't spare a pound on some deodorant.

He kept himself presentable and clean.

Prosper liked that about him.

"Stay safe bro." Saffron said as she hopped in the car.

"Bye" Prosper said as she went into the car as well.

It took them about twenty minutes to get to the venue for the meeting. During this meeting, Prosper was hoping  to make any little amendments for her store. She hoped to open up the shop by the end of the month.

————————————————————

After an hour, the meeting had finally ended. Overall it was extremely successful and Prosper couldn't be any happier. As usual, she forced Saffron to take a picture of her so she could post on her instagram. Prosper had built up her own small social media influence. Mainly to get recognition for her business but it was going great, she was on the way to fifty thousand followers on instagram.

As a way to promote her store, Saffron had somehow convinced Prosper to collab with a few UK influencers. Once again, she would have to push her antisocial ways to the side and grow up and communicate with people.

This is something she knew she would always have to do if she wanted to make it big but it was a struggle for her. Talking to new people wasn't an easy thing for Prosper, but it held her back from so many opportunities.

Prosper decided that she would push her worries to the side and let Saffron continue with the organisation of those collabs.

She opened the door and sighed as she finally entered the comfort of her own home. Her safe place. She was extremely tired and still had many orders to package.

She was getting tired of having to do this by herself, everyday. It was extremely tiring but watching the money roll into her account made it all worth it.

Prosper had many plans for the future. She wanted to be successful. She had to be successful. It was something her mother wanted of her.

A couple hours had gone past and Prosper was finally done accepting orders as well as packaging them. She made a mental note to ask Saffron to hire someone who could work with her and help ease the work load.

Prosper picked up her phone looking at the blank screen. It was times like this where she wished she had somebody to talk to. A genuine friend who was just for her.

Watching netflix and eating ice cream everyday was getting tiring. She wanted to have fun for once. All of a sudden she received a ping from her phone.

Saffron.

Well dang, God moved fast on that one. Prosper thought.

Brat🤍
hey babe, i've got a motive.
are you trying to roll thru?

                                                             Me
        yeah cool, what time?

Brat🤍
wait you actually want to come
                                                            Me🙄
                    girl did i not say yes

Brat🤍
okay cool, i'll pick you up at 9
                                                            Me
          alright i'll see you there

Brat🤍
say no more boss

She got up from the sofa heading towards the shower.

By the time Prosper was done it had just hit 8. She still had plenty of time to get ready. Prosper picked out the nicest, form fitting dress that she owned. She wanted to look great tonight and also feel great.

And that's what she did. Her 30" inch Brazilian unit was straightened and flowed freely all the way down her back. Her makeup was done nicely. She sported a white body con dress, that fitted her body perfectly. With a black ripped denim jacket on top of it and she settled with her black and white nike low dunks.

To finish up her look she put in her bottom set of grills and her necklace with the name 'akilah' , her mother's name, written in cursive on it. And her black Louis Vuitton cross body bag perched on her shoulders.

Soon she was ready to go. She made sure Chanel's bowls were filled and made her way out of the door.

-torixteni