Hell is Real and We Are Living It

Start from the beginning

Teeny finally made his own move, reaching into his pants to pull out a gun, making everyone freeze and time slow. He pointed it at Izuku who in return narrowed his eyes and held his arms out welcomingly. Teeny glared in return and without leaving Izuku's stare, he changed directions and pointed it at Mina.

"That's enough," Teeny ordered. His voice was chilling and deep.

Muffins took the chance to limp behind Teeny only for him to shoot Muffins in the chest with one quick movement, and then it was back at Mina. The kids stared in shock. Muffins eyes were wide as he gently pressed a hand to his chest. He pulled it back to see blood had soaked it before collapsing to the ground. He twitched once. Twice. Three times. Then didn't move again.

"What the hell?!" Spiney hissed, putting pressure on his shoulder where it was dripping blood. "He was on our side!"

"He was useless," Teeny shrugged. "Restrain them and grab Izuku. Then kill them."

Izuku lifted his head, daring them to try it. Daring them to shoot him. He knew their orders.

Nuts shifted forward, and Izuku held his hand out just in time to catch Nuts own gun, snatching it and aiming it at him. "If you move, I shoot."

Nuts and Spiney froze, but Teeny only laughed. "Go ahead, he's useless too if a child can beat him."

Izuku took the gun and moved it down, shooting him in the foot. The scream that followed made Tsuyu shrink down even more and Mina winced. Then it was at Spiney, and two shots followed at his legs. He collapsed to the ground and Mina carefully crept away from him, pulling on Tsuyu to join her.

Izuku turned it at Teeny to shoot only for it to click, no shot coming out. It was empty. Izuku mentally cursed himself for not saving a bullet or checking how many were there and as hard as he could he chucked the gun at Teeny.

Not expecting it, it actually landed a solid smack against his face. Teeny froze in surprise before blood started trickling down his nose against his chin. Izuku took the chance to swing at him, sending a punch at his already broken nose and Teeny grit his teeth in pain. Izuku wrapped his arms around Teeny's neck, copying Nuts previous move against him.

Teeny started cussing as he turned and slammed Izuku against the wall. Izuku didn't let go. He kept slamming, over and over and over. Izuku winced at each slam, and Mina and Tsuyu cried out and turned away with tears flashing in their eyes, squinting them tightly from fear.

Blood was streaming down Izuku's face, but he didn't let go as Teeny started to slow, his slams getting weaker and weaker. Finally he slumped to the ground. Izuku didn't let go until he fell face forward, fully blacked out before finally stepping back to Mina and Tsuyu. The villains that were still alive stared in shock and didn't resist as Izuku carefully lifted Mina up, letting her lean against him carefully with Tsuyu on his other side and started to limp away. They didn't so much as utter a word, helplessly watching as they slowly made their way to the entrance.

***

Iida was frozen for only a second when the chaos started. He had gone to the bathroom only to come back to this. It didn't take a genius to know it was somehow all Izuku's fault but it was a good thing the bathrooms were right next to a emergency exit. Slipping out was absolutely no problem, and Iida did what he did best. He ran. He had to get help.

***

Katsuki and Kirishima were in a rocky filled area, holes everywhere around them as they tried to navigate their way through when the villains appeared. Katsuki was having a stare off with a black haired one as Kirishima bumped his fists together, ready to fight. It wouldn't be either of their first radios.

"You fucking sons of bitches better not try anything!" Katsuki snarled, breaking the silence.

There were three villains in all, one with black hair in the middle, one with glasses on the right, and another with a wrapped arm on the left. Did they really bring an injured guy to a fight?

"Apologies, but we have orders to kill everyone," the one with glasses apologized, before they all swung forward towards the two.

Katsuki met them midway, pulling a tiny pocket knife out of his pocket. He never went anywhere without it. It was the only weapon he'd managed to successfully hide from Aizawa for so long.

Katsuki swing it at the black haired guy, dubbed Blackie, catching him easily in the neck. Katsuki stopped and took a minute to stare in confusion. "The fuck- can you even fight?!"

Blackie backed off instantly, tears and sobs filling the awkward silence. He slunk behind glasses, who glared as he brought out his own giant knife and waved it at Katsuki intimidatingly.

Kirishima slammed into the one with the injured arm, making him crumple backwards before falling right into one of the holes. He tried for a few minutes to get out, but it was too steep to get a good enough grip on the side, effectively trapping him.

The two turned their attention to Glasses.