Monday

Ignore the pic at the top it's something random
_______________________________________________________
I was sleeping peacefully until I hear my loud alarm telling me to wake up. "Ughhh" I turn off my alarm and go to Josh's room to wake him up so he can be on time for school.

"Josh" I say shaking him. He turns around towards the edge of the bed and falls on the floor, making a loud thump, making him shoot up awake. "Ow!!" He yells. My dad walks in the room. "Oops" I say.

"Y/n, did you push your brother?" Y/d/n asks. "No! I shook him a little and he turned around and fell" I said explaining. Josh gets up and says "I'm fine dad" "Okay I'm going back to bed then you kids wake me up before 6:30 when your ready and I'll drive you got it?"

We both nod and he leaves the room. "Oh yeah, here's your homework" Josh says giving me my work. "Thank you, I'll let you change" I say leaving the room.

I put my books, homework, and computer in my backpack and put it downstairs while I get ready.

Outfit: ⬆️

Josh's outfit ⬆️

Josh's outfit ⬆️

After we got done getting ready our dad drove us to school

-time skip-

Once we got there, our dad drove off bc he was late for work. We walked into the office and got our passes as Ms. Tiff walked us to our pe classes since they were basically right next to each other.

I waved bye to Josh even though I was gonna see him outside in a few minutes and knocked on my class door. Christopher opened the door to see me and hit my forehead for no reason and sat back down. "Rude" I said as I walked to my other friends and sat.

"Why are you always late?" Terry asked. "Because I have to wake my brother up and he takes a long time to get ready and he's kind of a heavy sleeper" I replied.

We all then started to listen to the or teacher and went to the locker rooms to change into our pe clothes.

It was somewhat chilly so I decided not to change into shorts but keep my jeans on and just change into the shirt instead.

"Hey can I borrow some of your lotion?" Jenny asked. "Yeah sure but when your done put it back in my locker and lock it okay?" I say. "Thank you" she says. "Your welcome" I say as I go to the bathroom to put my hair up and go back outside.

Once everyone was outside the pe teacher told us what we could do since it was a free day.

The options were, soccer, football, basketball, wall ball, dodgeball, or walking laps. Most of the friend group were playing soccer or football but I didn't actually want to run because I was feeling kind of tired so I just walked laps.

I walk across half of the field when I see my friends walking not too far behind me. I keep walking when I feel someone suddenly grab my shoulders and pull me back. I quickly turn around to see Josh and his friends.

Josh and his friends start laughing hysterically. "Don't scare me like that jeez" I say turning back around. "Want to race Y/n? From here to across the field." Josh asks. "No I'm too tired" I respond. "Come on" He says. I sigh.

"Okay fine... ONETWOTREEEGOOO" I say quickly and start running quickly. I heard him right behind me making me run even faster. Surprising I actually won. "Jesus" Said Josh from a few feet back.

"I may have small legs but they can run faster then you" I say running towards my other friends.

-time skip-

After pe was over my pe teacher asked why I never put that much effort in pe like I did when I was racing Josh. I simply answered "When it comes to competition, I will use maximum effort the whole time"

-after school-

Once we got home, me and Josh got off the bus and went inside. "How was your guys day?" My mom asked. "I beat Josh in a race at pe!!" I said with a big smile.
_______________________________________________________
This chapter was updated and is now less strange