•Time skip•

•1 year later•
A year after I just finished my first movie, half of my friends are gone because they thought I was never gonna come back, they were wrong. But that's okay, quality is better than quantity.

I still have my bestie mj along with a few more trusting loyal friends, Jayden and Melody.

Noah is doing great as well, he got a role in a movie called A Quiet Place and is doing very well. Our bond has grown even more and we're even closer. Musically is no longer called Musically no more. The new name is called Tiktok.

Oh yeah, and my account, my account grew way more after the year. I guess you can say I'm a 13 year old influencer now of 214.8k followers. It's kind of hard to be an actor, a dancing influencer, and have to do school all at once.

Josh is even Tiktok famous. At the end of last year he signed up with a manager.

The last time I've hung out with Millie, Noah, Bryce, and Jacob was 3 months ago, and I honestly already miss them all, even Bryce.

•And now•

I walk downstairs to go get breakfast after a sleepless night from my brothers crying. I get the pancake mix and the waffle maker ready and make waffles. I knew my family was gonna want some as well so I make plenty.

I then eat my plate of waffles and take the other plates and go to my mom and dad's room and knock. They don't answer so I slowly open the door and put the pancakes on the desk in front of them and walk back downstairs.

House tour time!!!

The front:

The living room:

The living room:

The kitchen: