Another scary incident

A few days after my mothers water broke, we were already more than halfway done with the movie.

After rehearsal, we all went to the chill room and just talked and went on our phones and all.

I went on my phone to talk to all my friends

Besties 🥺🥰

Me: I miss y'all :(

Mj: ugh we miss you too bestie 😫

Jaciel: When you coming backk

David: yeah

Paul: exactly

Dylan: but rlly when

Me: Idk but we're more than halfway done so really soon

Christopher: omg yay

Natalie: can't wait to see you again bestie

Leanna: same but I'm hugging her first 😡

Emily: No I aM 😏

Me: but what happened to the others, they always online at this time

David: tbh idk

Mj: a while ago I heard them say "she's never coming back let's just unfriend her"

Me: oh- no wonder why it says pending..

The chat:
*cRiCkEt NoIsE cRiCkEt NoIsE oUi OuI oUi*
🦗 🔕 🤐

At that time I just felt really sad so I just turned on the TV and watched some random shows that seemed interesting on Netflix.

After a while of watching, my brother comes on the room

"Heyy, I've actually been wanting to ask, what part of the movie you got?" I ask. "Oh its a pretty small part, I just gotta be the bully in the woods with 4 others." Josh says humbly. "Well good job!!-"

Were interrupted by someone walking in the room. "Y/n and Josh Richards?" A middle aged man asks. "Yea?" We both say. "Come with me" He says as he holds the door for us.

We walk out the door and follow him torwards a car. "Hop in were going to the hospital"

I look over at Josh and give him a look and whisper "I've never seen him as a worker here before, should we trust him?"

"Guys just get in the van. Now." The guy says with a more stern voice. I look in the car and spot something odd. I try taking a closer look and find out that there's large ropes and duck tape and other stuff used for kidnapping.

I slowly whisper to Josh, "Josh it's a kidnapper.." "THATS IT!" The man tried to grab my arm but I quickly pull my arm back and grabs Josh's arm. "RUN!"

We both start running as the guy chases us. Luckily, we make it back inside on time and immediately lock the doors. We turn around and see staff members confused.

"Aren't you guys supposed to be with a staff member to the hospital?" One of them ask. "That wasn't a staff member, that was a kidnapper-" Josh says. "Oh my god are you guys alright??" Another one asks as they grab as and pull us into a tight hug.

"Thank God you guys are here and safe with us. We'll tell the director about the incident and drive you to the hospital with your mom and dad"

"Okay" we both say. We follow them walking right by them and they surround us and keep looking around making sure the kidnapper is gone. We make it to the vehicle and hop in really fast and locked out doors.

They all hopped in seconds later and we drove to the hospital

Today's chapter is sponsored by:
The cars that go boom 🤩

*Y'all were also listening to the song as you drove over there*

*Timeskip*

We finally made it to the hospital and the staff walked us inside and went to the desk lady.

"Hi! How can I help you?" The desk lady asked. "We're here to see M/n (mom's name) Richards." One of the staff members said.

The lady checked her list and said "Ah yes, she's in room 807 but only family can visit" "Oh ok well wait out here for you guys" Another staff member said. "Okay" Josh said.

We both walked down the hall the desk lady was pointing at seconds ago and looked for room 806.

When we finally found the room, we knocked on the door. "Come in" my mother said. We walked in and saw her with a baby in her arms.

"Omgg" I said. "Is it a boy or girl?" Josh asked. "It's a-

aNyWaYs I have no idea what should I name it and what gender it should be so uhm- comment some names and vote on the gender cuz I have no brainpower 🙃. Sorry for the bad chapter and posting late but have an amazing day/afternoon/night, and remember, keep being the baddie you are!