Last day

-The next day-

I got up and reminded my mom and dad some more details about this role and they said they already saw the email. 😐 Anyways I went downstairs to make myself something to eat and watched tv all day and posted on Musically.

About half of the day went by and I get a notification from Nathan saying he wanted the whole group to have a sleepover before I leave.

Nathan🥶

Hey Y/n can you aka your mom and dad if you can have a sleepover at my house?
Were all tryna have a good last day before you leave

Oh okay I'll ask hopefully they say yes
They said sure I'll get my stuff be there in a bit

Nice

I got my blankets and pillows and stuffed them all in a sort of luggage. "This is actually a good idea because then when it's time to go I already have this packed" I think to myself.

I go back downstairs but stop when I hear a conversation my mom and dad are having

"Y/d/n, I have some news..." My mom says. "What is it??" My dad asks. "Im-" She lowers her tone but I still hear. Josh tries going downstairs but I quickly stop him and tell him to be quiet.

Now we're both listening to what she has to say "I'm pregnant" She says as she shows my dad a pregnancy test.

"WHAT??" I say walking downstairs. "Since when did you guys..?" Josh asked. "Uhh like 5 weeks ago?"

"Wasn't there an earthquake that da- Oh.. nevermind." Josh says quickly regretting what he just said. "You guys weren't supposed to hear this... But yes, I am pregnant" My mom says proudly.

"I kinda thought you were just gaining weight" My dad says. "Y/d/n!!" My mom snaps. "Sorry!" My dad says jumping back.

"Well umm, I'mma just go.. see ya tmmr" I say leaving to go to Nathan's house.
_______________________________________________________
This chapter was updated and is now less strange.