The trip

On the way to LA, we came across many stops at gas stations to fill up on gas or to get some food, eventually the car became filled with snack trash. The trip felt like forever.

We came across a complete stop. "Are we there?" I asked. "No, we thought it would be nice to go to a hotel instead of sleeping in a car filled with stuff." My  mom said holding her stomach. "Oh okay" I say looking out the window, seeing so many restaurants/fast food places around us. "Mom, Dad, can we go to one of these places later?" I asked.

"We were planning to go later after we go to the pool as well, now come on, we're gonna get a room." My dad said getting out of the car. We all follow him while Josh grabs his blanket and pillow from the car. "What are you doing Josh?" I question.

"I don't trust these rooms, you don't know what people do to those beds." He responds. "Actually I do know, people sleep on them and fuc- right" I say also getting my pillows and blankets and quickly catching up to my parents.

While my dad was getting a room, my mom asks, "Why do you guys have you pillows and blankets?" Josh looks at mom and says,"You don't know what people do on those beds" My mom laughs and turns back around. I look around to find a vending machine. While I was looking, my phone kept buzzing and buzzing but I ignored it bc I was trying to find a vending machine.

I nudged Josh and said," Look a vending machine, and it has SUNNY D!!"  "Do you have the money for it?" Josh asks. I pull some money out of my pocket and find a few $1s, a $5, and 2 $20s. "Can you get me a snack too? I promise I'll pay you back." Josh pleads. "Okay"

-time skip bc yes-
Once we were settled and unpacked in our room, we just sat on the bed sand watched TV and ate.

"Okay guys, who wants to go to the pool?" My mom asks getting her towel. We all changed into our bathing suits and went to the pool.

Once we got there, I saw this other family there, 3 kids: a baby, a boy my age, and a girl around Josh's age.

My parents obviously went over and talked to them. Me and Josh were basically just in the pool while they talked. Then we were called over to be introduced.

"Dang it" I hear Josh whisper to himself. I laugh at him and he almost pushes me back into the pool. We walk over to our parents.

"Y/n, Josh, this is the Hanna family" My mom says. The Hanna parents then start talking. "Kids, introduce yourselves." Their father says.

"I'm Merrick" the boy says waving. I looked over at Josh and he was just smiling weirdly at me. "Weird fuck" I think to myself.

(Anyone else remember him from agt? No? Just me? Well goddamn fuckers okay.. *in a nice way*)

Then the girl introduces herself. "Hi I'm Gabbie" she says also waving. Josh waves back at her. I give him that look he gave me and he does the same reaction.

(I know Gabbie is younger than Merrick but like I said, things will be different in this story)

"Alright you guys go talk and swim while us parents chit chat"

We all went in the pool and just started talking. Gabbie went with Josh and I went with Merrick.

"So, y/n, your dad said you were all going on a big trip, where is that?" He asked. "Why do you wanna know?" I think to myself. "Oh nothing it's just an acting business trip" I respond.

"Oh that's cool. I'm gonna audition for America's got talent" He says. "Omg no way I love that show" I say. "Yeah me too" "Well, what is your talent?" I ask.

"Oh it's dancing" He says. "Nice, good luck with that" I say. "Anyways, what movie are you making?" He questions.

"It's something called wonder, I can't really say what it's about cuz then it would be spoiled but it's really interesting" I explained. "Ooh it really does sound interesting" He nods.

-Time skip after more talking-

"Hey guys it's time to go we have to be on our way again soon to be on time" My mom says. Me and Josh get out of the pool and get our towels and pack up.

"Y/n wait" Merrick says. "Yeah?" I turn around.  "You got insta or snap, so we can talk?" He asks grabbing his phone. "I mean I don't talk on those apps just have my number instead" I say. "Oh okay" He says handing me his phone.

I put my number on his phone and give it back to him. "Well, talk soon, bye Merrick!" I say waving as I leave with my family. "Bye Y/n!" He says waving back as I turn around.

"Where are we gonna eat dad?" Josh asks. "There's many options but I think we're gonna eat at f/r (favorite restaurant)" My mom says.

"Yay okay"

-time skip again to the next day bc I'm lazy asf-

It was the next morning and I pack up my stuff quickly knowing we're gonna leave soon and wake up Josh because he's would wake up late.

Once all our stuff was packed, I went to the bathroom to change.
Outfit options:
Sorry if you don't like it

Outfit options:Sorry if you don't like it

One you all got changed you went to Krispy Kreme and got some doughnuts before continuing the journey

(Reminder to look at the description)

_______________________________________________________This chapter was updated and is now less strange.