Acting

Y/d/n= your dad's name
D/n= dada name
M/n= mom's name
Y/m/n= your mom's name

I have done alot of stuff to do with acting before i was where I am right now. I started to do this when I was 5 years old. From small ads for small beginner companies to photoshoots for Kohls to to a commercial for Lucky Charms.

I made it a long way. And now I'm so excited because I'm about to be in my first movie: Wonder! I have the role of Jeniece Yuri, which is going to be one of Auggies welcome buddies aka best friends. I text my best friend Mj, to tell her the news

Bold text- Mj   Normal text- you
Me:
MJ
MJ
MJ
MJ
MJ: yeah?
me: guess what
MJ: wtat
What
Me: So... You know how I offered to act in a movie?
MJ: yeah
Me: well, I got in :)
MJ: WAIT REALLY???
Me: YESS
MJ: OMG CONGRATS
Me: THANK YOU
MJ: Wait, doesn't that mean your gonna have to go over there to film it..?
Me: yeah why?
MJ: without me?
Me: Sorry but yes
MJ: I- rude
Me: it's not gonna be that long I'll ba back in no time don't worry
MJ: whatever you say, want me to tell the others or do you have that covered?
Me: yeah you can do that I'm honestly kinda tired
Talk to you later?
MJ: yeah get rest bye
Me: bye
-end of conversation-

I went downstairs to get a snack before I get some rest but I look at the time and see that it's wayyy to early for a nap. "3:14 pm." I say to myself as I check the time. I still get a snack anyways because I'm still hungry so a grab a Reese's pieces flavored bar and a cup of blueberry flavored Kool-Aid and go back upstairs.

I go to my room and look one of my assignments I forgot to do from the other day. Once I find it I remember what this was from. History. Great. I wish I brought my book from class back home, all the answers are in there to finish this.

Well, I'm sure Ms. Garzie will understand. I stick the paper back inside my backpack and get some sweats and a t shirt to sleep in for tonight and go back downstairs to be greeted by my father just coming home from work.

"Hey Y/n! Heard you got the part, how does it feel to be a soon to be famous actor?" My dad asks. "I don't know? Nothing really feels different, I still feel normal I think?"

"Enough with the interviews, dinner is almost ready" My mom says from the kitchen. Me and my dad both laugh and walk in the dining room for dinner. "Y/n, can you call your brother and say dinners ready? And d/n, can you set up the table?" My mom asks.

"Okay" I say going upstairs to my brothers room and knock on the closed door. Once he opens it all I can see is his baggy eyes. "Are you even sleeping??" I ask. "Yeah" he responds. "Your lying" "what makes you think that?" He says in confusion. "I just know when you lying and your lying right now" I say.

"You've been up all night playing or something haven't you?" "Yup, don't tell mom or dad though" "only if you can finish my homework, it's only one page. You had Ms. Garzie haven't you? Oh yeah you did so you do my one page assignment and we're good" I say starting to walk away. "Also dinners ready so fix your eyes and look alive and well"

I go back downstairs and sit at the table. "What took you so long?" My parents ask. "Oh Josh looked dead but he was just asleep" I said. Seconds later Josh comes into the room still looking the opposite of what I reminded him to look.

"Josh why are your eyes baggy?" Y/d/n asks. He looks out of ideas for an excuse so I just cover for him. "Hes stressed about an assignment because he forgot his math book at school" I say. "His eyes get baggy when he's stressed..?" My mom says a bit confused.  "Yep" Josh replies.

"Anyways, did you two wash your hands?" My dad asks. We both get up and wash our hands and eat dinner.

-time skip-

After dinner I grabbed my clothes and took a shower and went to bed.
_______________________________________________________
This chapter was updated and is now less strange