Last Moments

I slowly wake up and rub my eyes from my blurry vision. A few seconds later after I can see clearly, literally nobody is awake. Great. I hate being the first to wake up.

I get out of bed and get my clothes and pick an outfit to change into as I walk to the bathroom slowly tiptoeing so I don't wake nobody up, not even Nathans's parents.

Outfit:

-You can change the outfit if you'd like-

After I changed, I walked back to the room and searched for my phone. I turned it on to see many notifications. Messages, friend requests, follows, people liking my video, and some emails.

I cleared all of them except for the messages. I thought all those notifications were from many people but it was just from my mom.

Mom🥺

Hey y/n, we have to leave in about three hours so im waking up your brother and father to wake up and get ready

Please come back home at no later then 9:30, were gonna have to drive all the way so we have to leave early.

Ily

Wait are you guys all packed already?

Yes and we already ate a quick breakfast

Oh okay see home soon ily bye

Bye

End of chat

I turn on my phone and see that it's 5:14 am. "Why am I up so early?" I think to myself. I go to the kitchen without waking anyone up and grab a bowl and some cereal.

(You were close enough with all your friends family so Nathan's parents didn't mind)

Once I finished my cereal I washed the dishes, put them away and went back upstairs to pack my stuff up, trying not to wake anybody up this early.

Once all my stuff was packed I put it downstairs by the door and when I walked back into the room, half of them were already up.

"What are you guys doing up this early??" I asked. "What are YOU doing up this early Y/n?" James asked. "I have to leave today remember?" "Oh.. yeah, I forgot" James says.

"So before I leave I wanted to make one last musically with you guys because it's probably gonna be a long trip" I explain. "Oh, I don't dance but okay I'll only do it this once.." Leanna says.

"I haven't figured out the dance exactly, but I have the perfect song"

(I have no idea for the song either so you choose the song)

"What song is it?" MJ asks. "It's called s/n" I answer.
(Song name)

"We can help you with the dance" Nathan says starting to wake up. "Really?" I ask.  "Yeah!" The rest say nodding in agreement.

"Well okay but we have to hurry up bc I have to leave soon and I really want to make this for memories" I say. "Okay guys hurry up and get dressed and let's go outside and do this" Christopher says. We all nod and get ready and go outside.

-time skip bc idk what do do for the dance bc I'm retarted-

After we finished the dance that I recorded, I tagged everyone and posted it. "What time is it right now?" I asked. "9:17" Christopher replied.

"I have to leave in 10 minutes" I say. For the rest of the 10 minutes we just brought of the best memories we had.

"I'm really gonna miss you guys, I hope I don't filming does take long. I just wanna say that when I'm gone I'll call you guys everyday when I have time and I'll check in on you guys and make sure you guys are doing alright, but again I'm gonna miss you all so much."

"We're gonna miss you too Y/n." Mj says. I give them all one last hug and take my stuff and go back home.

I open the door and walk in on my family waiting on the couch watching TV.

"There you are Y/n." My mom said. "Yeah it was tough saying bye" I reply. "Everyone ready to go?" My dad asks. We all nod and get in the car. As I drive off I see my friends with frowns on their faces, causing me to frown as well.