"Yeah, it's the same state but not the same school,I wonder if they'll even allow you guys to leave the school premises gan," Doyin mocked and I eyed her.

"We are going to stay outside school," I stated and they all snapped their heads towards me.

"Really? Will they allow you to stay outside school? It's a private uni naa," Kunmi queried and I shrugged.

"And so? Moye stays outside school, it's not compulsory to stay in the school hostel, even those that stay in the hostel are as free as a bird."

Abee raised his brows, "Wow,I thought they'll cage you guys."

"Cager nii," Khalid replied and we all laughed.

"So, expect us in your school and house any day, you guys won't stay in the same house right?"

"Only Bimpe and I,the boys will look for another place in heaven," Doyin replied with a tugging smile.

"Better, Khalid will also look for his place in heaven 'cause I'll stay with Moye," I glanced at Khalid who scoffed, he wanted to say something but the appearance of the waiter with our orders stopped him.

As soon as the waiter served our foods, he walked away while we all picked up our spoons to devour the meal, apparently we were all hungry, we'd left the school early in the morning without eating anything, this time we didn't sneak out of school so far some people were already leaving for their homes and we only had one paper left, we were practically graduates and no one could question us for leaving the school premises.

"What type of eatery stations their TV to a news station?" Abee queried in the middle of the meal and we all shifted our gaze to the TV, one we hadn't really noticed.

"Abi oo, when there are lots of music stations," Kunmi added and I rolled my eyes before picking the chicken.

"Wait, is that not Aunty Flourish?" I heard Khalid ask and I looked up at the TV before sharing a knowing look with Bimpe and Doyin.

"Did I just hear something imprisonment? Did she commit any crime?" Kunmi inquired.

"Ask Google? You can't see or hear abi?"Bimpe snapped while Kunmi threw her a scowl before focusing on the TV, the boys focused on the TV while I exchanged looks with the girls.

After Bimpe had told us her assumptions concerning Aunty Flourish being a kidnapper was correct, we visited her place thrice before Aunty Flourish felt there was something to our frequent visits, ok this fateful day, we visited her again late in the evening, her worker had left and we stayed for some time before feeling drowsy which eventually made us sleep off.

We woke up some time later only to realize she'd tied us to her chairs, she started interrogating us and we wondered how she found out, luckily, a knock was heard and she glared at us before leaving to answer the door.

"Turns out my rope is loose," Doyin muttered before struggling to get the rope out of her body, after she got up successfully, she tiptoed to my chair and released me before going to Bimpe, we headed towards the door before hearing voices from the living room.

"That's AY'S wife," Bimpe whispered as she opened the door gently for us to catch a glimpse.

"Why is she here?" I questioned in a whisper.

"I invited her."

"What!" Doyin and I exclaimed in unison before Bimpe closed the door and turned to us.

"You guys should lower your voice hate," she cautioned while I nodded.

"Why did you invite her?" I inquired and Bimpe closed the door well before clearing her throat.