chapter 72

KIKIOPE

"I'm bored!!!" Bimpe screamed and Doyin quickly ran up to her before covering her mouth as I looked around to ensure she hadn't woken anyone.

"Gosh, Bimpe, must you scream?" I queried in a low voice as I jumped on her bed.

"When I'm bored nko," she hissed and I rolled my eyes.

"Then sleep," Doyin replied as she joined me.

"The same reason the two of you can't sleep, for goodness sake, why didn't they just allow us to go home, it's just two weeks ooo and they kept us in school, reading too much gan can cause problem," she complained and I chuckled. She'd been complaining about this since last week when we'd finished our WAEC but the fact that our school made NECO compulsory for us, they didn't allow us go home but rather stay in school to read for the NECO exams starting in almost two weeks time.

"They still want to keep collecting the hostel fees, truly, I agree with Bimpe, one they didn't allow us to see our GCE result even though we've checked ours," she wriggled her brows before continuing, "Just so we could do NECO again, for goodness sake what do we need three exams for, it's only one we are going to use and yet they caged us in school."

When the GCE results came out, our school had forbidden us from checking it, they'd even collected the exam slip immediately we completed the exams saying if many of us passed the exam, we won't be serious with our WAEC and NECO, but before they collected it, my friends and I had snapped the exam slip even though it was against the school rule, but we brought our phones and even checked our results the same day it came out and we had our A's and now to us WAEC and NECO was to have straight A's without any other grade.

I pursed my lips, "No need for us to study for NECO nigbayen."

She dashed me a glare and I laughed before looking around to ensure no one was awake. It was our siesta period and for we final year students, it was an hour while others is thirty minutes.

"Okay, let's do something fun," I proposed.

"Like what?" Bimpe raised her brows.

Doyin clapped, "Let's search for styles, you know we haven't seen the best style for our V.S gown and we haven't bought the material gan, should we go and get the material too?"

A huge smile appeared on Bimpe's face, "Hmm, that's a good idea," she brought out her phone from where she hid it before continuing, "We'll look for the style first before going to the market."

"And how will we leave the school compound oo?" I placed my hand on my hips and Bimpe waved her hand.

"We'll pass the barbed wire."

Doyin's eyes widened while I turned to Bimpe with a questioning look.

"It'll shock us na," Doyin claimed and Bimpe shook her head.

"Shocker nii, it can't shock anything."

I pursed my lips, "And how did you know that?"

"I passed there nah."

I creased my brows," When was that?"

"Kunmi and I passed the place when we went out for our date," she replied and I nodded.  They'd left the school for a date when we were writing our WAEC claiming they had to cool their head and get away from the school environ.

Doyin protested, "But, what if..."

Bimpe cut in, "The wire is far from the route we'll pass, don't worry," she tapped Doyin's shoulders and Doyin rolled her eyes.