chapter 26

KIKIOPE

Yes, how can I help you?"

He puffed the cigarette while I turned to leave, but I was stopped by the guy that pulled me in.

"If you have nothing better to say, you might as well clear the way," Bimpe voiced out.

"You know, if we want to kill you guys here, nobody will know," the leader of Xandra stated.

I chuckled.

"Go straight to the point," I told him.

"Anyway, we know you guys know everything about us..."

Bimpe cut in, "And so?"

"You'll receive the punishment of that later but the main reason I called you here is to warn you," he grabbed my hand and I tried jerking away but his grip was stronger, I glared at him while he smiled.

"Abimbola told us you're after her boyfriend."

Bimpe and I glanced at each other. Meaning Abimbola was a member of Xandra too, oh my goodness, is this all her threat amounts too, the idiot is even vexing me. There are lot of things going on in this our school oo.

"You must have heard wrongly."

"Well, this is just a warning, if she reports one more time again, then consider yourself a goner," he let go of me.

"Is that all?" I rolled my eyes.

He moved closer to me while I stepped back as his mouth was oozing smoke and I couldn't take it in for long.

"You guys are just like we had, fearless right?"

"Is that all?" Bimpe shouted with irritation evident in her tone.

He nodded, "Last warning."

I hissed scathingly, "You must be dumb."

Then I felt the contact of a palm on my face, my head moved askance and then a gasp from Bimpe. Wait, did this guy just slap me? Glowering at him, he smiled.

"I think I helped your situation, the boil in your ear has disappeared," he chuckled.

Palm to cheek, I retorted, "You're not different from a mountain goat, you spindle-legged toad!" I spat on his face and as he scrunched up his face, I bent down before pouring a reasonable amount of sand on his face and kicking his groin.

His slave tried moving closer to me but Bimpe and I pushed him out of the way and ran out of the bush.

Immediately we got out, we bumped into Khalid who cast a surprised look at us.

"Did you guys just come out there?" He pointed at the bush and we nodded.

"Why?"

"You," I replied before taking Bimpe's hand, and we headed towards Doyin's house.

"So, that means Abimbola is among Xandra?" Bimpe asked while we walked to Doyin's house.

"Turns out."

"But, we didn't see her there that day?"

"Maybe she didn't go for the meeting, but that their leader stooped so low oo, I thought he was a leader, why would he come to me and threaten me just because of that foolish girl."

"Well, I think he uses stupidity to run their cult group, they even seem powerless gan."

I nodded before she turned to me.

"Why is Abimbola threatening you?"

"What did that girl do again?" Doyin interjected, and we both turned to her with a smile, she was now dressed in her sports wear, we didn't even know when we got to her house.